Snoke watches Rey and Luke's duel with glee. A grin is stretched across his wrinkled face. His yellowed eyes follow the flashing sabers back and forth across the room.

The communicator on his throne pings. Snoke ignores it. It keeps pinging. His eye twitches, but he continues to focus on the fighting. The pinging does not stop. Brow wrinkling in annoyance, he walks over and slams the button. An image of the Chimera's bridge is projected onto the air in front of the throne.

"What is it, Thrawn!?" Snoke demands. "You are interrupting my-"

"The Supremacy has to take evasive maneuvers immediately!" Thrawn says quickly.

"Evasive maneuvers?" Snoke says with disbelief. "This is the flagship of our fleet. The most powerful ship in the galaxy! What could they possibly have that could even scratch us?"

"The Raddus!" Thrawn seriously. "I believe they are going to try-"

"That little ship? Display feed."

Thrawn is cut off as his image is replaced by a view of the Raddus. The ship is motionless, occasionally taking a turbo laser blast. Kylo and Luke both turn to the display, as if sensing something.

"Mom..." Kylo whispers.

"Leia..." Luke mutters.

Snoke laughs.

"What in the stars could they be-"

***

Leia throws the throttle forward. The star lines stretch out in the Raddus' viewport. Leia closes her eyes. The Raddus jumps to hyperspace, directly into the Supremacy.

***

"NO!" Luke and Kylo scream in unison.

***

The Raddus smashes into the Supremacy at lightspeed. The entire right wing of the Supremacy is sheared off, sending cracks through the rest of the ship. Explosions shoot up from the space that opens up, spraying shards of metal. A shockwave spreads out, damaging the nearby star destroyers,some of them bumping into each other. Even the Resistance ships have to weather the turbulence from the blast. A white glow at the impact point is all that remains of the Raddus.

***

The impact spreads through the rest of the ship, and the occupants of the throne room are thrown. The floor cracks apart, and the walls shudder. Snoke manages to hang onto his throne, while Luke and Rey are sent flying across the room. Kylo slams into the side of the doorway. But he stares at nothing, numb to the pain.

"Mom..." He says, dejected.

Luke lays on his side, struggling to push himself up. He pushes himself into a sitting position, but cannot muster the will to stand.

"Leia...no..." His face is torn with pain.

"My ship..." Snoke says with disgust.

He turns to Rey. "End this."

She hesitates for a moment. Her eyes almost seemed to clear for a moment. But she looks down at the lightsaber hilt in her palm, and her expression contorts in anger again.

To Luke's horror Rey drags herself to her feet. She reactivates her lightsaber and begins to walk towards him. Luke, struggling, pushes himself back to his feet and activates his own lightsaber. Rey smashes her lightsaber against Luke's as he scrambles to block.

Kylo looks at the fighting but does nothing. He leans against the wall, with tears streaming down his face. Through his mind, two scenes play back and forth. One of Leia smiling at him right before she vanishes, the other of Han Solo with a hole in his chest falling into oblivion.