08

Elena: Next day I woke you and went into the shower for twenty four minutes. I got out of the shower and put on my outfit for today.

I went downstairs and went into the kitchen and poured me a glass of orange juice with blood

I went downstairs and went into the kitchen and poured me a glass of orange juice with blood. I finished my juice then I left my house and got into my car and drove to the public flower gardens.

I arrived at the flower gardens and I sat down and started to draw in my notebook. After a minute my phone rung and it's was my dad and he said to come back home. I got up and went into my car and drove back home.

------------------Birthday--------------------------

I arrived at home and I saw my family and they said happy birthday and we celebrate all day talking about our lives and drinking all kinds of alcohol.

Klaus: Happy birthday sweetheart I love you with all my undead heart.

We finished the celebration and I went upstairs and change into my PJs and fell to sleep dreaming of nature.

---------------Birthday ended-------------------

Elena: Next morning I woke up early and got into the shower for fifteen minutes. I got out of the shower and put on my outfit for today.

I went downstairs and went into the kitchen and poured me a cup of lipton tea with sugar, lemon and blood

I went downstairs and went into the kitchen and poured me a cup of lipton tea with sugar, lemon and blood. I finished my tea then I went outside and laid down in the grass looking up at the sky.

After a hour I heard a nosie coming from the garden and I got up and looked around and saw that it was Edward then I ran over to him and gave him a hug. We talked for while then he took me to meet his family at his house.

We arrived at his house and I meet all his family and we all got to know each other. Then we heard a sound coming from the woods then their door burst open and Alice said it's Rashkov. This Rashkov came into the house and attack the family with some of his friends.

One of his friends tried and attack me and I did a triple backflip and said bring it then the fight was on. I dodged every attack then I bite him with my sharp fangs and he fell over in pain.

After a few minutes Rashkov tried to grab me but I dodged him and grab my his throat and slam him into a wall and said you think you can come at me I not even using my full power on you and your friends.

My cellphone rung and it's was my dad and I answered it and said I'm a bit busy dad then I told him every single thing. He hung up the phone and a second later my family is in the Cullen living room.

After a few hours everything went back to normal and we told the Cullen that we are the originals. Me and Edward walked through the woods and he kiss me and I kiss him back then he asked me to be his girlfriend.

The second he asked I jumped into his arms and said yes then kiss him after that he walked me back home and said goodnight to me. I went into my house then I went upstairs and change into my PJs and hop into my bed and fell asleep dreaming of a mystery person with a white oak stake.