Sept

I let out a loud sob, and scream as I hear,

"Number 10 paces, FIRE!"

"JOHN!" I cry, not letting go of Laf. 

"He's fine, mon amour. He's alright" Laf lets go of me and I run over to John. I hug him. 

"Never scare me like that ever again!" I cry. John chuckles. "I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" I shout kissing him. 

"LEE DO YOU YIELD?" 

"You shot him in the side, YES HE YIELDS" Burr shouts. 

"I'm satisfied" John chuckles. 

"Yo we gotta clear the field!" Burr says, trying to help Lee to his feet. 

"Go, we won!" Alex high fives John. I refuse to let go of him.

"HERE COMES THE GENERAL!" 

"This should be fun..." Burr mutters, I giggle a big. 

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!? Mr. Burr get a medic for the General" Washington says. 

"Yes sir" 

"Lee, you will never agree with me but believe me these men don't speak for me. Thank you for your service" Washington says to Lee, before turning his attention to Alex, John, and myself. 

"Let's ride!" Burr says, and leaves with Lee and the medic. 

"Hamilton!" Washington says. 

"Sir," Alex salutes Washington. 

"MeEt Me InSiDe!" 

Alex follows Washinton to his tent. 

"Well," John says, putting his arm around me, "I say we celebrate at the pub." 

"What about Alex?" I ask, looking up at John. 

"He'll catch up." Laf says. 

"Let's go!" John says, He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder and starts running. 

I giggle, "Stop! Put me down!" I pound my fists on John's back. 

He doesn't put me down until we're inside the bar. I cross my arms over my chest. 

"You're so hot when you're mad." John smirks and kisses me. 

Laf coughs, "Brother, *cough* still here *cough*" 

"Sorry Laffy." I giggle. 

***a few months later***

The general sent Alexander home, that day. We all write to him, and all of us are getting ready for The Winter's Ball at the Schuyler Mansion. The General made me take a break from the revolution to plan for mine and John's wedding. He wouldn't allow me to stay. So now I'm home in Albany. 

"How about this?" Peggy asks holding up a yellow fabric. 

"That would be perfect for you, Peggs." I say, Peggy nods. 

"This one is perfect for you!" She pulls out a light blue fabric. 

"That's perfect!" I clap my hands together, and Peggy hands the fabric to me. 

We both get out measurements for the dresses, and go back to the Schuyler Mansion. 

"So," Peggy pulls up her skirts and sits on her bed, I do the same, "Tell me about John." 

A huge smile finds it's way to my face, "He's amazing Peggy. He's so caring, and smart, and handsome! He's got the most adorable freckles, and the way he smiles when he sees me, or when he's happy! He wants to recruit black men for the first "All black" military regiment, and I'm so proud of him. I love him so much Peggy!" 

"He sounds amazing, Toni," Peggy sighs, "I hope I find someone like that." 

"Awe Peggs," I place my hand over her's, "You will. You'll find someone, and I'm sure he'll be amazing." 

"Thanks Toni." Peggy hugs me. 

"No problem, Peggy." I smile. 

"Now, let's get to planning your wedding!"