Revived and Alive

*Months Later*

It had been 5 months since Sam had died. I couldn't help but look over at her house every day, a sign took the place of the front yard as it read 'for sale' and nobody could believe it. I sighed and went down the stairs to eat some breakfast alone. I heard a knock at the door and the only thing you could hear in the house were my footsteps. I opened the door to Stan and Richie "Hey buddy, how's it going?" Richie asked "I-I-I'm so lonely" I said. They nodded "Uh, can we come in?" Stan asked awkwardly.

I sighed and nodded as they walked in. I hadn't talked to any of them since I walked home alone the day Sam had passed. I looked at them "It's been so long..." "Y-Yeah..." I whispered. Stan looked like he changed and Richie looked like he always has but taller. I looked at then "Bill, you... You alright?" "J-Just... I don't know..." I mumbled, Stan walked over to me "We haven't heard from you in months..." "Stan what do you expect? My brother is missing and my best friend died!" I said shoving myself passed him. Richie was quiet.

Stan sighed and looked down "I know dude.. and-" "Stan nobody has been listening to me.." "Nobody has seen you!" Richie budded in. I rolled my eyes "B-Because I needed to be alone..." "You said your lonely... Why don't you hang out with us?" Stan asked "I-I guess..." I didn't want to. I wanted to stay home and look out the window as the tears ran down my face, but no. Stan wanted to hang out and I didn't actually want to. I looked down "Quarry?" "Y-Y-Yeah let me get ready.." "Yeah, you smell like shit" Richie said making a gesture. I rolled my eyes and shoved them out. I went up the stairs and got ready.

*Meanwhile At The Coroner's*

My eyes fluttered open to a hand on my heart, I looked at the hand and seen a white glove. I looked at the person's face, it was a clown. My head was turned and I didn't do anything "Hey there Sammy! I've missed you, and so has Billy" I gasped "How long-" "The sector F body is over here, nobody has decided to do anything with her yet" we heard someone say. The clown took me and slammed the door shut and he hid me then left. I squeaked and saw two men at a silver door, I realized I was dead before. I looked at my body and realized I had bullet holes on me and I was naked.

I snook to a box and found what I could, I walked passed a bridge. Then I heard some people behind me "Hey, isn't that the girl we always bullied and she died?" "Yeah! Lets get that bitch!" I turned around to see a guy with a blonde mullet with his friends. I hopped over the fence and rolled down a hill, my clothes were ripped and I didn't have any under clothes on. I found my self at cliff with a huge river. But I heard a bunch of kids coming towards me, I hid in a corner and crumpled myself up and didn't remember anything. Then I saw 5 kids looking at me in shock "S-S-Sam?"