Eddie Possessed

I sighed and didn't say anything, someone knocked on the front door after awhile. I groaned and stood up, I walked to the door and answered it. It was Eddie he looked at me and ran at me, he pinned me up against the wall. I felt his cold hitched breath up against my cheek, he looked at me "What the hell Eddie?" he smirked at me "I can ask you the same question" he said in a sly voice. I looked at him in confusion "I have no idea what your-" then he kissed me. I didn't like Eddie like that and he just kissed me.

I tried to move and he soon pulled away, I pushed away from him and he looked at me in dominance "That was from Stan" I looked at him in shock "he let another guy kiss the girl he likes?" "It's just how things are now, besides why Billy?" he asked "Why Billy what?" I growled "Why do you love him so much?" "I don't need to tell you! You shit brick!" I hissed trying to leave "Your not leave-" and Eddie grunted his head dropped and he almost fell to the floor. I squeaked at the sight of Eddie like that.

I tried to help him but he started mumbling things I couldn't understand "E-Eddie?" he shook his head from thought "What the fuck happened? Why am I here?" he asked looking around, then he looked at me "Sam?" "This is my house and you came here!" I said folding my arms in anger. Eddie looked at me in shock "Is your dad-" "he's at work!" I said rolling my eyes "Oh..." "Just relax" he grabbed his inhaler and took a puff. I sighed and didn't say anything until he was finished.

I looked at him in confusion "Stan wanted you to kiss me?" Eddie looked at me in question "What?" "Y-You kissed me... And said it was from Stan" "Holy shit..." "What?" "I-I was possessed by IT!" he squeaked and ran outside my house. I watched in shock as Pennywise crawled out the wall, he looked at me with a creepy expression.

I looked at him and rolled my eyes "You made Eddie kiss me?" "Most likely, I kissed you" he said giggling. I scoffed "Why don't you possess Billy and make him kiss me?" "That could be done... But not expectedly..." he said laughing evily and disappearing. I sighed and wondered when Pennywise would possess Billy and do what he was said he was gonna try to do.