From outside the room, they heard a person ask loudly. "Hey! Have you seen Robbie? He snuck off again". BingSeptic narrowed his eyes on Robbie and Robbie removed his hand off his chest with a weak smile. Footsteps thundered down the hallway, before Chase appeared in the doorway. Seeing Robbie, Chase slumped against the door frame, lightly yelling out. "Damn it, Robbie! What are you doing? You scared the hell out of Jackaboy and myself"! Robbie shrugged his shoulders, before slowly climbing to his feet. Chase rolled his eyes, telling Robbie bluntly. "Why did you sneak off"? Robbie lowered his eyes to the floor, then over to BingSeptic and extended a hand out to him. Chase started to move forward, his voice becoming softer as he told Robbie. "Robbie... I don't think 'He' wants to hang out with you. No offense... but you just kind of mope around, buddy".

BingSeptic reached out to accept his hand and climbed to his feet. Chase stopped a few steps away from them and BingSeptic told Chase honestly. "It's alright actually. I don't mind watching him". Chase shrugged nervously, backing out of the room as he answered uncertain. "I guess, that would be ok. Just keep him away from anyone, or anything with a heart beat. Unless, it's family, obviously". BingSeptic nodded, listening closely as Chase left the room and whispered down the hall to someone. "He's with the new guy. What's with that? Robbie never warms up to anyone". A voice BingSeptic didn't recognize answered Chase with excited flare. "Maybe he is drawn to him... like magic"?! Chase scoffed loudly, muttering out. "At least, I'm free from babysitting him for awhile".

BingSeptic turned his attention back to Robbie, who was lightly pulling on his black and yellow sweater. When he looked down at Robbie's fingers, he watched Robbie rub the color yellow with one hand and then he moved away to slam his hand against the white wall. BingSeptic chuckled, looking around the room as he answered aloud. "Ya. The room would look better with some color. Do you happen to know where they keep any paint"? Robbie limped toward the door and BingSeptic scanned his leg for damage. The fracture looked old and it didn't really slow Robbie down, but he wondered if he could fix it. Robbie limped to a door and placed his hand on it. BingSeptic blinked at the name plate on the door, reading out. "Jacque, The artist"? Robbie grinned eerily, before opening the door. It was a bedroom much like the one he had, but the walls were covered in beautiful bright painted designs. The bed was stained in droplets of color and there were art canvases everywhere.

Robbie kneeled beside the bed, pulling out a large plastic tray with paint cans. BingSeptic chuckled to himself, asking curiously. "I get the feeling you have done this before"? Robbie picked up a paint can with purple paint and tilted it for BingSeptic to read the note tapped to the top of it, which BingSeptic read aloud for fun. "Robbie, hands off my paint! I need these for my masterpieces"! Robbie smirked, putting the can back and picking up a yellow paint can. BingSeptic snatched a paint roller from the corner of the room, escorting Robbie back to his room. Together they painted his room. Even though BingSeptic did most of the real painting... Robbie just liked dipping his hands in the paint and peppering the wall with his hands. BingSeptic kept working for hours without rest. While Robbie sat in the center after a bit to simply watch him work, or took him to where he could find things that he wanted.

BingSeptic had set up bright white LED lights up along the top corners of the room to give it more light, than just some single light bulb could. He brought in a black standing desk and brought in a few electronics that weren't being used from the attic. Such as a radio, a computer, and projector screen and a few boxes of random stuff that he wanted to tool around with later. He didn't need a bed, but he brought down a dark dresser and small black couch. Robbie stretched out on the couch the minute he was done moving it in. BingSeptic actually kind of liked having Robbie around. He was quiet and didn't get in his way. He barely noticed he was there half the time. Robbie just seemed to be so strangely happy just watching him work.

When he finally started to slow down and work on the projector screen, he glanced up to see Robbie sleeping on the couch. He brought up his internal clock and smirked to himself. It was well past midnight. Everyone was probably asleep, but he didn't need to sleep or even eat. So, he kept working. With a few minor adjustments to the screen, he eventually hung it up on the wall like a window. Then stepping back he snapped his fingers and the screen turned on to an image of running data code. He read through the code as fast as it showed up and raised his hands to actively move things around and delete others that he didn't need. When he finished, he lowered his hands and smiled. Now it was able to be whatever he needed it to be. He sideswiped his hand and it changed from playing TV to showing the security footage from all over the house. Then as he scrolled again, he straightened up proudly as it showed Google adjusting something on his end.

When Google sat down in a chair before the screen, he grinned at him, asking in a familiar deep heartwarming voice. "It works. Just like you said. Now, what's going on"? To Be Continued...