The Beginning of the End

it's been a week scince mom came to live with me, and I became chief. I didn't know that chiefing could be so hard. there's to many papers and duties to take care of. Luckily I have mom to help me through all of it. after dad died, there was a statue madebin the midle of berk. " Hiccup, dinner's ready!" called my mom. I ran downstairs,  hopefully beating Toothless to the meal, but I ran to fast amd ran into the wall causing a picture frame of me, dad and , mom to fall to the floor. "Sorry, Mom" I apologized. "Hiccup, you need to start acting more like a chief, and less like a child" she said. I sat down to eat, and to my right sat Toothless almost done with his bowl of fish. He always beats me."Hiccup, have you written your speech?" asked my mom. I choked."what speech?" I asked a bit nervous. "why the speech for the party tomorrow" she answered. "what party? I asked. "Hiccup where were you yesterday?" " working on a new trick with Toothless." "Hiccup, you need to get your head out of the clouds. Literally. There is chiefing that needs to be done." said mom. "Ok. I'll work on it first thing after dinner." at that moment I finished my food, and told Toothless to come with me. before I left, I left a note telling my mom that I would be on Dragon island.

----------------------
Hi everyone! so this is my first time writing something this big, so I hope you like it, and don't forget to vote, and comment, and if you have any idea's don't be afraid to tell me. Thanks!