The Great Escape

How was I going to escape? Alvin may have thought he took all of my weapons, but he was wrong. I still had my father's pocket knife. it was behind my armor, but I got stuck again. How was I going to get it?

Back with Toothless.........

The cage was very musty, and dark, but luckily night furies are able to see in the dark, so I looked around. Usually, the cage would have bars, but the outcasts covered it with a blanket, thinking I wouldn't know, but dragons are a lot smarter than outcasts think we are. I took the blanket down, and looked through the bars. I saw Hookfank across from me. his cage ws also covered with a blanket. I aimed at the lever to open the cage, and shot. "Yes! " Hookfang walked out. I called to him. "Hookfang! Can you free me?"

"Sure, but how?" he said.

"Just push the lever the other way."

"Oh. Ok."

Hookfang freed me, and Hookfang and I freed the other dragons. I told them to secretly find thier people, but to be careful because the outcasts had some liquid that made you fall asleep. I also told them to put the blanket back on their cage so it looked liks we were still there. Then we put our plan into action.

Back with Hiccup...........

I heard a night fury blast. I didn't know what they were doing to Toothless, or what Toothless was doing. I started getting worried. Suddenly, Alvin was called to look at  the food table that was going to be put out at Alvin's party. He told an outcast to keep an eye on me. As soon as the door closed, I was yanked out of the building, and put on the roof. I saw Stormfly fly off. and Toothless come to me. He cut the ropes, and soon, news got out that I had escaped, and that the dragons were free. "Toothless," I said "lets show these outcasts not to mess with Berk, or our dragons." Then we flew off, and joined the rest of the the dragon riders. we flew, and tried to frighten the outcasts back to their ships. it worked for most, but others brought out bows and arrows to shoot at the dragons with the liquid I told the dragons about. Luckily the dragons listened, but Hookfang got shot down. Stormfly, Astrid, me, and Toothless got to him first, so we were able to carry him to the roof of the nearest building untill the liquid wore off. Soon the outcasts left, and Alvin was not very happy about it. "I will get my revenge Hiccup!" yelled Alvin. "Great job Bud. I don't know where I'd be without you."

----------------------

Hi again! I'd like to thank you again for reading my book. if you want it to continue, PLEASE give me some ideas. please vote and comment. Thanks.