"You do realize me and my brother acts like we don't know each other at school right?" I told him and he nodded.

"Well, let me tell you, us in school is the same as us being at home. We don't talk. So sorry but I can't help you," I spat at him before turning my back determine to leave the poor man behind but before I can even muster two steps, his hand grabbed my arm and started pulling me making me run along with him.

Like, shit, that's Jeon Jungkook and aside from dancing, he plays every sport in this school. How do you expect me to be able to stop him from dragging me around the place?

"Slowdown will you?" I snickered but he still continuously drag me to where I assumed my brother was. To be honest, I never really bother checking where my brother goes. My daily life only consisted of me going to school, drawing sketches, and checking out my neighbor - that's it and I'm determined for my daily routine to stay like that.

As soon as we reached what seemed to be their practice room, I notice a few girls camping outside perhaps trying to get a glimpse of the boys. I sometimes forget how extremely famous these boys are.

The moment we entered the place, I was greeted by a room filled with so many mirrors, a few musical instruments on the right corner, and a huge player and a speaker on the other.

However, I noticed how the place seemed to be a little dark. The moment I turned my body a little, I saw the silhouettes of my brother from the corner. He was sitting on the floor, his back leaning on the mirrored wall. The next thing I noticed was the bandage covering his right foot, my lips immediately forming an o-shape at the sight of it.

His aura looks a little too gloomy and I wasn't used to seeing him like this.

Does he really like dancing and singing that much?

Due to our indifferences, I never once paid attention to my brother's likings. To be honest, I never even watched any of his performances, regardless if Tae was performing with him.

I was too focused on observing my brother I didn't even notice Jungkook leaving us alone.

With a heavy heart, I started moving closer to where he was seated. I'm not really sure if he will listen but I'm already here so might as well try.

He must have noticed my presence because when I was just five steps away from him, he looked in my direction and I noticed the moistness around his eyes.

Did he cry?

As soon as our eyes locked, he avoided my glance and didn't even utter a word.

However, it was clear that he wasn't even shaken by the fact that I saw him in this state.

"Leave Chaeyoung. Don't go around hanging out with Jungkook," he stated and I was quite shocked that he knew who brought me here.

I cleared my throat before answering. "You should tell him not to bother me. It's not like you would listen to me anyway," I snickered but deep inside, I was being careful. He looked a little depressed and he's still my brother. I wouldn't really like it if something happens to him.

Soft chuckles escaped his lips and I was a little taken aback.

"You know, I never really did apologize for being mean to you since we were younger," He started and I raised my eyebrow at him.

What has gotten into him?

"I guess this is karma," he bitterly stated and I felt my chest tightening.

"Hey, stop talking rubbish, Jimin. That is so not you," I told him but he just smiled which made me even more confused.

"You idiot, come here and pull me. Let's go home," My brows furrowed even more.

Something is definitely off with my brother. However, I still walked closer to him and pull him. Might as well bring him home then. I'm not really in the mood to attend my last class anyways.

"Gosh Jimin, stop going to the gym!" I told him as I struggle to pull him up. "Where the hell is Jungkook? He should be carrying you not me," I mumbled and I felt my brother flick me by the forehead.

"Awww, oppa!" I grunted and he just chuckled.

"I didn't know you have a girlfriend, Chim," I was startled when I heard a very familiar voice from behind us.

As soon as the person's face flashes before us, my hands fell to my sides, and unfortunately, my hands which are supporting my brother from balancing himself slipped the next thing I heard was his loud wailing echoing throughout the room.

"Yah, yah, Park Chaeyoung!" A loud thud echoed throughout the whole room and my eyes widened at my brother who ended up falling his ass flat on the surface.

And then, I heard loud and hearty laughter resonating throughout the whole room, my heart started beating rapidly and my body stiffened at the sight of him.

Holy shit. Kim Taehyung is standing in front of me, water dripping down his body.

Shirtless.

Good gracious.