Silence engulfed the room.

:3

It had been five weeks.

Perci knew this because the Aurai always answered any and every question she asked. The nymphs did everything for her and although she felt uncomfortable with it, they would always deny her help. The young woman was safe, to say the least.

She was no longer looking over her shoulder and preparing for anything that attacked her. But she was a little... bored. The Heroine then felt the air warm up and on instinct, shut her eyes. Perci saw the flash of light behind her lids.

"Sweet child, you can open your eyes now." Hestia's voice instantly made the ravenette smile, she opened her eyes and rushed to the goddess.

She was caught and they hugged each other tightly. The Lady of the Hearth could see the changes in Perci. She was smiling wider and she could feel the spark of content in the girl's heart.

"How are you, Perci?"

"I'm better, Hestia. Better than I thought I would be. But I will admit...I am a little lonely."

The goddess gave her a small smile, then said, "I think I can help you there."

There was a sudden knock on the door. Perci looked to the sound and when she turned back to Hestia, the goddess was gone. She hated it when they did that.

Frowning a little, she moved down the hallway towards the door. Before she could open it, the Aurai breezed past her and tutted, Aah. Aah. Aah.

The door opened and there stood nine, beautiful women.

The tallest one smiled at Perci and curtsied, "Good Morning, Lady Persephone, Saviour of Olympus and Princess of the Seas. My name is Calliope. And we are the Crystal Gems."

Clio snorted and smacked her up the back of the head. Perci laughed softly.

Euterpe sighed, "We're the Muses, dear girl."

:3

Perci was trapped in a shroud of smoke. She coughed and waved a hand in front of her face, "Hello?" The girl called out.

She was answered by incoherent whispers. Perci strained to understand them, but she couldn't.

In the distance, the sea green eyed girl spotted a tall figure coming towards her.

"Hey! Can you tell me where I am?"

"You should already know, Kelp Head."

Shock rocked through to her body. Thalia.

With her leather jacket, combat boots and the blue streak in her spiky black hair. The Hunter's blue eyes were electrified with pain and sorrow.

"Tha-" The daughter of Zeus shoved a dagger into her stomach, making her gasp painfully.

Perci coughed, blood staining her lips and gripped her belly. Tears fell down her face as the red began to stain her orange shirt, "-lia..."

Perci blinked and her cousin was gone. So was the cut, but the pain in her stomach lingered. The ravenette then turned at the tap on her shoulder.

And there was Jason.

He shoved his hand into Perci's chest and ripped out her heart. Her sea green eyes widened and she collapsed onto her back with a grunt. Again she blinked and he was gone.

But the pain wasn't.

"Perci!"

The girl spun around looking for Piper. But she couldn't find her. And another dagger was shoved into her back. Perci's eyes rolled up into the back of her skull and fell forward, crying out in pain.

She turned over and Piper was gone. So was the knife.

Breathing heavily, Perci stood, "Stop! Please! Stop!!" The Daughter of Poseidon begged, choking on a sob.

A whirling sound got her attention.

Scared, the young woman looked to the sound, only for an axe to be then embedded into her chest, knocking her down again.

Blood began to trickle out of her mouth and tears continued to fall as Perci looked up to see Hazel standing over her, with a blank face. The axe was gone as soon as she closed her eyes. Still, on her back, Perci began to feel a sharp burn in her chest. Her breaths turned into pants.

She shrieked, her vision blurry and only just able to see Frank, who then disintegrated into ash. The burning sensation in her heart dulled only slightly.

A heaving sob left her body before a long pained whine echoed out from her throat.

Then there was Reyna. The dead praetor walked straight up to her dragged her nails down Perci's front. She let out an agonized scream and looked down at her ruined shirt to see claw marks ripped her skin from her collarbone to her belly button. The wound vanished in an instant and her shirt perfect. But again that pain stayed.

There was a flash of fire behind Perci. She spun around and a knife was slashed through her neck. Leo looked deep into her eyes, his own blank and lifeless.

Holding her severed throat, Perci fell to knees clothing more blood. Her dead friends were killing her. Over and over again. Torturing her.

"Please stop! Please! I'm sorry!! Just stop..." Perci's pained shouts turned to pleading whispers.

Leo vanished. The cut and blood gone.

Will and Nico were then in front of her. Nico kicked her in the stomach onto her back, before they both fell to their hands and knees.

Perci watched, horrified as they morphed into hellhounds. She tried to run, she did. But they caught her and started to rip and tear her apart. Perci just couldn't stop screaming.

She couldn't. It hurt so badly.

Then they were gone.

All of them.

The Daughter of Poseidon stood, knowing who was next. Unlike everyone else, her steps echoed in the smoke surrounding the demigoddess.

Her best friend stood in front of her. Her blonde hair was oily, her face pale and her grey eyes dull, "Please Annabeth. Don't do this. Please..."

Tears began to fall from her face again and her bottom lip quivered. Her Wise Girl's hand shot out and gripped Perci's neck, before muttering, "You deserve this."

And ripped out her throat.