Five

five p

Poseidon stepped around the fallen debris in his throne room, making his way to his daughter's bedroom. If the cause of this had not been her nightmares, the Sea God would have been proud of her strength.

Finally, at her door, he knocked and was answered with a groggy 'come in.' He smiled, amused and opened the door. Poseidon entered but, he was confused at what he saw. There were only three on the bed...not four, "Where's Perci?"

Aphrodite looked around tiredly. Persephone, worried and Amphitrite started to panic.

"Maybe she needed to go to the bathroom?" Dite mumbled, worried.

But the Queen of the Underworld looked unconvinced, "No. I can't sense her emotions or aura."

"Then where would she be?!" Amphitrite began to cry.

The other two goddesses tried to comfort the Queen but she was inconsolable. Poseidon was not at all shocked when her anguish turned to anger, "Someone has taken Perci! We need to find her! Now!!"

:3

When Poseidon and Aphrodite strode into Olympus, their godly family were already arguing with each other. He could hear Hera and Ares arguing with Athena and Dionysus over whether his daughter should become a goddess or not.

"She had done more than enough to prove herself. She is more than worthy of becoming one of us." Hera demanded.

"Persephone Jackson should remain at Camp Half Blood to protect the children still alive. Become a camp leader and train them so they can learn to fight." Athena countered.

"I agree with Athena. But I do however think Penelope Jackels should at least be made immortal instead of a goddess."

Then Ares said the most smartest thing that made the gods look at him weirdly, "If she becomes a goddess, her fighting techniques and battle prowess would help us in any future war."

Even Athena was shocked.

Poseidon and Aphrodite stood near the centre of the room, watching the fight between them all, unnoticed.

"I think Persephone would do well as a Hunter. She is a warrior and with the war over, she will not know what to do with herself. With me, Persephone will continue doing what she was trained to do. The Hunt will help keep the young woman distracted and hopefully help forget the war over time, or at least suppress it. And the Hunter's immortality would keep her prepared for anything that is to come."

Zeus and Apollo nodded, agreeing with Artemis.

"I think she just needs a healthy dose of cereal." All the gods glared at Demeter.

They then finally noticed the two standing near the centre of the room. Innocently, Hestia tilted her head, "Where is Perci?"

Poseidon shook his head, "I don't know. I went to collect her from her room, but she was gone. Even with three goddesses present. Either Perci was taken or she just disappeared."

Everyone looked at Hera, who held her hands up in submission, "Don't look at me, I didn't take her. I got enough crap from last time. I don't know where she is."