"Yes, honey, unfortunately. Your father took a new job there, only one he could find, since he was fired a week ago from work." My mom said while looking down and pinching the bridge of her nose.

"No. This isn't happening." I embrace myself, tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Kylie, please try to understand." My father said and started to walk up to me.

"Stay there, do not touch me." I warn.

"Kylie-" My mother started.

"I can't deal with this right now. This is too much for me." I make my way back up the stairs and slam my door.

I'm sad, confused, furious. I throw myself on my bed and start crying.

I wouldn't have imagined this day getting worse. I officially hate sundays with all my fucking life.

When will I tell Aus-. I stopped that thought. He won't even give a damn about me moving, he doesn't want to know about me anymore. Then I think of Lexi. Oh my god, Alexis. We haven't talked in so much because we are basically in a fight. She doesn't want to know about me either. Who cares about me still?

Maybe I could fix that. I pick up my cellphone and dial Alexis' number.

"Umm... yes?" She responds, clearly confused to recieve my call.

"Lexi. Please just hear me out." I tell her.

"Why would I?" She says, sounding frustrated.

I start sobbing loudly, "Austin just broke up with me today because yesterday I cheated on him with Justin. I really don't know why I did that, what I really know is that I regret it so much. Also, just a few minutes ago my parents told me that we're moving to Florida because my dad got a new job there because he was fired. Finally, I lost my best friend. You, Lexi. I miss you so much. I have nobody to talk to, nobody that will tell me that everything will be okay, no matter what. I miss you, I miss you so much Lexi." It feels so good to let this all out.

"Ky, I'm going to pick you up, put on whatever clothes you want." And with that she hung up.

I was still crying, but I managed to stand up from my bed and put on some new sweatpants along with a tee. She said I could wear anything.

I recieve a message minutes later, informing me that she was already here. I went downstairs. Luckily, my parents were in their room, didn't want to deal with them anymore. I opened the door, stepped outside, and closed it behind me. I made my way to Lexi's BMW and got inside.

"Ky." She smiled.

"Lexi, I missed you." I opened my arms and hugged her as she hugged me back.

"I missed you too," she said, "Lets start with something. Try not to break down in my car, I don't want to cry." She laughed a little.

"I'll try." I half smiled, "Where are we going?"

"To your favorite place." She said.

I looked at her, puzzled, "Where?"

"Ugh, you're always so curious," she said with an eye roll, "Wait for it."

Minutes later we arrive at the park in which Lexi and I used to hang out in, where Austin and I became boyfriend and girlfriend.

My eyes start to water, "Lexi... I'm not sure if I want to be here."

"Kylie, come on, you can do this." She looks at me with a sad face.

I open the door of the car and step outside, the gentle, warm breeze instantly hitting my face. Lexi does the same and we both close the doors of the car.

"Come." Alexis starts walking towards the swing set and I follow her.

When we get there, she sits on one and I sit on the one beside it.

"Okay, now that you've calmed down, would you like to explain things? Details please." Lexi said while swinging herself gently.

I nodded and told her everything; how things were going perfectly fine, how my grades dropped considerably and I had to try extremely hard to pull them up, how when Justin came back so did some feelings, how he showed up in my house and we kissed. No. Made out. And how Austin broke up with me. About forty minutes must have passed of me explaining and Lexi asking questions and hearing me out.

"Hmm, I'm so sorry Kylie..." Lexi said finally.

"Yeah, me too." I replied, a tear rolling down my cheek.

We sat there in the swings in comfortable silence. That was until Lexi broke it.

"Okay, enough with the crying. I have some things to tell you too." She grinned.

I wiped my tears away and faced her.

"Okay so there's this guy..." She began. I couldn't hide the smile forming on my lips.

"His name is Brendan, but everyone calls him Bren." She continues, smiling.

"Oh. My. God. Tell me all about him!" I said excitedly.

"Well... Ahh... Where do I begin?" She said while blushing.

"You're blushing!" I exclaimed.

"No I'm not!" Lexi replied, touching her face.

"Yes you are! Like, a lot." I laugh, "Anyways, is he your boyfriend?" I questioned.

"No..." She said, "At least not yet. But still! He's perfect! We get along so well."

"I'm so happy for you, Alexis! Picture. Now." I demanded.

With an eyeroll she took out her phone and showed me a picture. The tall guy had light brown hair and piercing green/grey eyes. He had a dazzling smile. My eyes popped open.

"Damn Lexi!" I exclaimed with a big smile, "That jawline though..."

"I know right!" She said happily.

Suddenly, her smile faded.

"So Florida, huh?" She said with a sad smile, "I can't believe when we finally begin to talk again you tell me you have to move!"

"I know. It all seems so... surreal." I said with a sigh.

"Yeah..." Lexi whispered sadly. "But let's forget about that for a while. Wanna get some Starbucks?" She wiggled her eyebrows up and down.

I laughed, "Let's go."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: 

We want to cry. Literally. Guys! Remember that 'Perfection?' will have a sequel when its completed :) . And thank you for all your twitter mentions! We love them! Please comment and vote, it makes us really happy! What do you think will happen next? 

~Gabby & Laura  x

Twitter:

@gabbypmahone

@lauraroldanp