| 183 |

105,738 likes | 655 comments[tagged: 1027kiisfm]

[tagged: 1027kiisfm]

|violetbparker|
check out the radio interview i did for kiis-fm xx link in bio 🌈🌈

[Radio Host]: Violet Parker, it's so lovely to have you here today!

[Violet]: Thank you for having me! This place is so big, I got lost going to the loo!

[Radio Host]: (laughs) Oh my god, you didn't! Anyway, I have some questions lined up here based on your new role in Stranger Things and your general personal life. So, I hear that filming is almost over now, are you relieved or excited? Tell me how you feel.

[Violet]: Well of course it's exciting because we've all worked so hard on this season and it's a great feeling to get something done what you're proud of. But then filming is also heaps of fun, like, people ask us if we're all friends in real life and don't really believe us when we say that we are but I literally love being with the cast so much. They're so much fun and I'm going to miss them loads.

[Radio Host]: Yes, you and one particular member of the cast seem to be very close. Joe Keery, who plays the jock Steve Harrington in the show, is your boyfriend, is that correct?

[Violet]: Yeah, we've been together for a couple of months now. We're very happy.

[Radio Host]: That's adorable but one person doesn't seem too impressed with your new relationship, Harry Styles has been showing some signs of jealousy, hasn't he?

[Violet]: Harry and I have been friends since we were little, he's just looking out for me. It's nothing that serious, he's just wary because he doesn't have a lot of free time to check up on me because of his album he's working on and the film he's in.

[Radio Host]: So there's no drama between you two, or him and Joe?

[Violet]: Absolutely none.

[Radio Host]: Well now that that's cleared up, I just wanted to say that I hope you recovered from that incident that happened a month ago. I'm sure that was very upsetting for you and I'm glad there were no major injuries.

[Violet]: Uh, thanks, that's very nice of you to say. It looked worse that it was, trust me.

[Radio Host]: Well I'm glad you're okay now, Violet. So have you and Joe thought about living arrangements? I mean, from what I've heard, you're still living in a hotel at the moment, aren't you?

[Violet]: Yeah, I'm still there. (she laughs)

[Radio Host]: Isn't that expensive?!

[Violet]: To be honest, not really. It's like $30 a night which includes water, electricity, the restaurant downstairs, entertainment if you're up for it, I think it's a good price. I would recommend the Buckingham Fort Hotel to anyone.

[Radio Host]: $30 a night is still quite expensive though. You've been staying there for a few months now, your tab must be through the roof!

[Violet]: Well before I came here I had to save up some money to stay in LA but I didn't have to save too hard because I still had some money from the last movie I was in, so it's all good.

[Radio Host]: You're very humble, is it hard to stay grounded? How do you do it?

[Violet]: I don't find it hard to stay humble at all, I know how fortunate I am to be in this position and I will never take it for granted. My family mean a lot to me, even though they're on the other side of the world, they always say that if I ever turn into a diva that they'll disown me! (she laughs) I think the people you surround yourself with definitely help with staying grounded, I have great friends and family, we all help each other out.

[Radio Host]: You've settled in with the cast so lovely, it's like you're not even a newbie!

[Violet]: I know, I can't believe it myself! I can't believe how amazing being in Stranger Things is, I'm so bloody lucky, seriously.

[Radio Host]: Aw, well thank you for joining us today, you've been a delight.

[Violet]: I've had a good time, thank you for having me.

[Radio Host]: Violet Parker everybody!