| 158 |

After we dropped Finn back, I went back to my hotel and before I even got to the door, I saw Joe leant against the wall opposite waiting for me.

"Joe? What are you doing here?" I ask, not expecting to see him today.

"Well, I didn't get to see you today so I thought we could go for dinner downstairs?" He suggests and I immediately perk up. A meal would be nice with just the two of us, things have been a little hectic recently and dinner would lighten the mood.

I nod, "Yeah, that'd be fun! Let me just get changed," I tell him, unlocking the door with a keycard and entering my room.

"Vi, what are you going to do when filming ends?"

I furrow my brows, "What do you mean?"

"Like, are you going to move back to England or stay in LA for a bit for promo?" He elaborates.

"Umm," I hadn't thought about it too much and I probably should start to. "Well, I'm going to have to stay in LA for promo but I guess I'd go back to London for a few weeks. I haven't been away from my family this long before, I think I need to go back."

He nods, sitting himself on the bed. "What about us?"

"What about us?"

"If you move back, what am I going to do?" He quietly asks, his cheeks turning a deep red shade.

"Aw, are you going to miss your Violetty Wetty?" I coo playfully, wrapping my arms around his neck and hugging him. "I guess we'll just have to cross that bridge when we get to it, there's no point stressing about it now. We'll work something out, we always do." I smile and peck him on the lips before throwing on a simple flowery dress and topping up my makeup.

A knock is then heard at the door as I put my earrings in, "Hey, can you get that, it's probably Dacre?" I ask Joe, sliding my shoes on.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I hear Joe rudely remark from across the room and I have a feeling of who it might be. I peep my head round the corner to see Harry standing there with a bunch of flowers in his hand and I sigh.

"I bought you violet's." He ignores Joe and stares at me, waving the flowers about in his hands.

"Why?" I reply, not really knowing what else to say.

"To say sorry for being a dick," He shrugs.

"Flowers don't really make up for it though do they?" Joe snaps, still not knowing that I saw him earlier.

"So is he like living here now?" Harry questions me, ignoring Joe's presence and barging past him and through the doorway so that he was now standing in my room.

"Harry, you can't just barge in here and give me flowers and expect everything to be okay. You have to leave, we're going out." I tell him firmly so that he might actually get what I'm trying to say this time.

"Where?"

"Dude, just leave, we've got places to be." Joe raises his voice, getting angrier by the second.

"Like I'm actually going to leave you alone with her again after what you did," Harry scoffs and my heart drops. No, no, no, no, no.

"What?" Joe blurts out, confused.

"Harry, I told you before, he didn't do it." I say, looking between Joe and Harry at their expressions.

"How does he know about that, Vi?" Joe asks.

"You haven't told him you saw me have you?" Harry gets closer to Joe, taunting him by plastering a smirk on his face.

"You what?" He snaps and I sigh, getting more annoyed by Harry's presence.

"He was at the studio when I went with Finn earlier, it wasn't a big deal." I explain, hoping he wouldn't be too angry about it.

"You lied to me about it!"

"No, I didn't! I just didn't tell you because nothing happened, I had a go at him for what he did and now he's here apologising not very well!" I fight back.

"Now why don't you tell me why you're hitting girls?" Harry presses, getting closer to Joe to try and get him riled up.

"I didn't fucking hit her!" Joe pushes Harry, getting him out of his way but angering harry even more.

"Guys! Stop it!" I scream. "Both of you stop acting like assholes! Harry, get the fuck out of this room or I'm calling security."

"I brought you flowers!" He defends but I roll my eyes and scoff.

"What don't you understand about I don't want to see you again? You've just started more shit with Joe and I now, you're a fucking nightmare!" I yell, fed up with his shit. All I've done today so argue with him, he's a pain in the arse.

"Look, I tried to be nice and give you flowers."

"You did but I asked you time and time again to not talk to me and you come round my hotel and start a load of shit again? I don't get it. What have I done that's so bad to you that you won't leave me alone?"

"We grew up together Violet, I can't lose you just like that," He says and I hear Joe scoff.

"You should've thought about that when you made me look like the bad guy when you were the one lying to me." I reply, trying to edge him out of the room but it's no use.

"Like what you're doing to Joe right now then?"

"I'm not fucking cheating on Joe though! I didn't go out of my way to see you, we bumped into each other! Just stay the fuck away from me and keep your flowers, I don't want anything to do with you!" I scream, tears threatening to pour from my eyes but I blin them away. I'm not even crying because I'm upset, I'm crying because he infuriates me so much. I wish I never went there with Harry, I wish we never met when we were young.

"Alright, I'll leave you alone." Harry finally gives in, "But I'll be right here when all of this," he motions between Joe and I, "Goes to shit."

"Yeah, well unlike you, I'm not a fucking idiot who doesn't care about Violet's feelings! She's asked you so many times to leave her alone, yet you still harass her! Fuck off and don't talk to her again!" Joe shouts as Harry struts out of the hotel room, leaving the violet's on the table.

The room fell silent, the only sound being us both trying to catch our breaths.

"You should've fucking told me." Joe says, calmly before leaving the room.