| 117 |

"So what's the deal with you and Joe?" My Dad randomly blurts out as my brothers and I watch a film from Benny and Oggy's hotel room

I chuckle lightly, "That was random." I sit up on the bed and cross my legs so that I am now sitting opposite him. "I don't really know, I guess."

"What do you mean you don't know?" Oggy intervenes, shoving a handful of popcorn in his mouth. "He likes you, you obviously like him, you're dating?"

"Well, not technically..." I admit, earning a surprised scoff from Benny. "I don't know, we're just going with the flow! There's too much pressure being in a relationship and putting a label on things, let me live!"

"Well, I really like him, Vi. I think you mean the world to him, I really do." Dad confesses and I feel my cheeks start burning up. Hearing that from my own father made butterflies erupt in my stomach, Joe really was the perfect guy for me, I just wish I was better at communicating that to him.

"Aw, Letty's blushing!" Benny teases me so I throw a decorative cushion from the bed at him, hitting his head.

"Shut up, arsehole!"

"If you two aren't together because of Harry then you need to start sorting your shit out," my Dad so sweetly tells me.

"What?! This has nothing to do with Harry!" Did it? "Where did that come from?"

"I'm just saying... Joe isn't like him, I can already tell." He trails off, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

"Vi, it was cool that you dated Harry Styles and everything but you were way too good for him, plus One Direction have broken up now, Stranger Things is what's in right now." Oggy tells me, trying to give me good advice.

"Hey, One Direction is making a comeback! I can feel it in my bones, those idiots didn't sing 'this is not the end' for a reason, okay?" I argue, my fangirling side of my personality showing a little. No matter how big of a tit Harry is, I'll always have a spot for One Direction in my heart.

Oggy rolls his eyes frustratedly. "This isn't what I'm trying to get at here! You and Joe need to be together, he likes you, he treats you well and he plays Steve fucking Harrington!"

"How does Steve Harrington come into this?!" I change the subject yet again.

"Violet, you and him act like a couple already, why fight it?" Benny interjects.

"You sound like Natalia." I say, fiddling with my fingernails. "I don't get what you're asking me to do!"

"Just stop being a pussy and make it official!" Dad yells, cracking Ben and Oggy up as I sit there with my mouth hung agape in shock.

"Dad!" I exclaim, horrified. "Fine, I'll sort things out... You guys like him then?" I smirk.

"He's a legend," Oggy sighs with a grin.

"Speaking of legends, how's Dacre these days? I haven't seen him yet, I thought you said he stays in this hotel too?" Benny asks.

"We've been busy all week, we haven't really had the chance to see him." I admit, my heart aching at not seeing him for so long. I feel bad not seeing Dacre as much these days since I've been getting closer to Joe as he's been my best friend, a good one as well, for nearly two years.

"We should all go out to dinner tonight, my treat! Invite Dacre and Joe and any other cast mates if they're around! I don't get to see my little girl anymore and I'd love to meet her friends." Dad bursts out, enthusiastically.

"Really?! Oh my god, you're so cute, that's a great idea!" I exclaim and give him a warm hug. "I've really missed you, Dad."

"I've missed you too."