THREE

NOW! MAGAZINE INTERVIEW

WHO ARE THE NEWBIES OF THE HIT NETFLIX SERIES STRANGER THINGS?

As you all know, Netflix gave us this diamond of a show called Stranger Things and if you didn't know then you've been living under a rock - it's all anyone's been talking about!

Since the first season came out and we finished binge watching that, all we've wanted to know is: when does the new season come out? Thankfully Netflix confirmed that there will be a second season a few months ago but nobody would give us any hints on what it's all about or who's going to be in it UNTIL NOW.

Although we still don't know what the plot is about, we know who the newbies are so here's a little interview one of our team did with a few of them!

[Interviewer]: Hello! So I'm sat here with the fresh meat of Stranger Things 2, Dacre Montgomery, Sadie Sink and Violet Parker! How are you guys?

[Dacre]: Good thanks, yourself?

[Interviewer]: I'm great, thank you. So you're all pretty young, how old are you all?

[Dacre]: I'm 23.

[Violet]: I'm 19.

[Sadie]: And I'm the baby, so I'm only 15.

[Violet]: To be fair, you're only 4 years younger than me. [Violet and Sadie laugh]

[Interviewer]: So, am I right in thinking none of you had met before filming the second season? Neither you guys or the guys in season one?

[Violet]: Well none of us had met the others before getting the role, but Dacre and I were actually in a movie together about a year ago and that's how we met.

[Interviewer]: Wow! That's so weird how you're also now in Stranger Things together! Did you plan it? Were the two of you aware you were going for a role in the same series?

[Dacre]: No, not really. Like, me and Vi became really good friends on the Power Rangers' set so I told her once we finished that film that I was auditioning for a role and she told me she was too but neither of us asked each other what we were auditioning for.

[Violet]: Thinking about it we really should have but yeah, it was just a massive coincidence. [They laugh]

[Interviewer]: But you didn't know anyone Sadie, did you?

[Sadie]: No, I was all alone. [She laughs lightly]

[Interviewer]: So, the big question is, what can you tell us about this new season?

[Violet]: Literally nothing! I hate it when interviewers ask us stuff because we just can't tell you and it makes me so sad because I want you tell the world but I'll get murdered if I do! [She pouts]

[Interviewer]: Can you seriously not tell us anything?

[Dacre]: We can tell you one thing! We play siblings.

[Interviewer]: All three of you?

[Dacre]: Yep.

[Sadie]: I don't think you were allowed to say that, Dacre. [She laughs]

[Dacre]: I didn't spoil anything! Anyway, we've only just started filming within the past month so there's nothing much to says so far.

[Interviewer]: Well, thank you for coming and good luck with filming. I can't wait to see the final production!

[Violet]: Thank you for having us.