Chapter Ten - The Kidnapping, Part Two

Start from the beginning

"I am taking you to my family's cabin. It's about the size of a regular house, and it's right next to a lake thats ours, so it will be just us..." He explained, but I still didnt look at him. 

"And what about Sheila? Where is Marcus taking her?" I asked, swallowing hard. I was now scared. Why would these guys take me and Sheila away, and separate us?

"He is taking her to his family's cabin, it's a couple of miles away from ours." 

I was terrified. I was right, we should have stayed away from these guys. We dont know who they are, and now me and Sheila were getting kidnapped, and separated from each other. I might never see Sheila again!

"Why did you seperate Sheila and me?" I asked, trying my best to conceal my nervousness. 

"It's for the best, Sheila and Marcus need to be alone right now, and so do we." He said calmy. I could pick up a hint of lust in his voice. 

"What?" I asked scared, letting the nervousness control my voice.

He grabbed my hand once more, but more firmly this time. "Vivian, I know this is going really fast, but I love you. Marcus was meant to be with Sheila, and I'm meant to be with you. You'r my mate, and we are going to spend the rest of our lives together." He gave me a reassuring smile.

But thats when I cracked. "LET ME OUT OF THIS CAR RIGHT NOW! YOUR CRAZY, I KNEW IT! YOUR KIDNAPPING ME, AND PROBABLY GOING TO RAPE ME TOO! WHAT IS MARCUS GOING TO DO TO SHEILA?!?!?!?!?! STOP THIS CAR RIGHT NOW!" I shrieked at him.

Bolten let go of the wheel and clutched his ears. "Ah!" He hissed, clutching them.

The car swerved, and it went off the road, and crashed into a tree. Bolten's face hit the stearing wheel, and he hissed  in pain. I was fine, other than the fact that I was terrified, shooken up, and being kidnapped...

I quickly grabbed the door handle, and pushed the door open with all my strength. I stumbled out of the car, and continued to run through the forest, onto the road.

I went the oppisite way Bolten was headed. Maybe we recently passed a town. I could finally get help!

I ran as fast as I could, and i felt more and more tears stream down my face.

I couldn't even feel my legs anymore, and I started to stumble, but I tried to regain my balance, so I stopped to catch my breath.

I calmed myself down a bit, and started to walk. That is until I heard angry growls and loud noises coming my way. Panic flooded me, as I started to run as fast as I could, but into the forest away from the road.

The road was too predictable, so I continued to run through the forest, but the noises were getting louder and louder. I quickly turned my head around, but regretted it.

There was a huge wolf, bigger than any normal wolf I've ever seen before, that was chasing me, and he looked pissed off.

His face was bloody, and I could see all of his sharp deadly teeth.

I screamed as loud as I could, and begged my legs to go faster. That wolf had blood all over him! HE ATE BOLTEN!

Tears were streaming down my face, and I screamed once again, hoping somebody, somewhere would at least hear an echo.

I could hear the wolf, and it didnt sound far away. Why was I even trying to escape a wolf two times as large as I am?

I sharply turned to my left, and was headed back to the road. Maybe there might be a car passing by, and I could get help!

I felt the tears fly off my face as I ran faster than I ever did before. Maybe its because this time my life really did count on it.

I could see it, the road! I was about to take my first step onto it, but I could feel my face hit the ground.

I was dragged back, and flipped over. I whimpered as I saw the big sandy blonde wolf expose all of his razor sharp teeth.

I closed my eyes, and suddenly all my hope just slipped away like a bird, flying away, far far away.

The wolf's paws were on my wrists, so I couldnt move. And suddenly, the rough paws were lighter, and warmer, but still big. And I didnt feel any fur against my bloody shorts or legs or my arms.

I slightly opened my eyes, and I was in shock. Bolten was on top of me, naked.

I was literally speechless, and I watched a smirk form on his face. "Did I forget to mention that I'm a werewolf?"

I just stared at him, surprise and shock overwhelming me. "What?" I finally managed to whisper out.

"When I said your my mate, I meant it." He said, pressing himself on me.

I finally snapped back into my alert mind, and I screamed, and tried to fight my way out. "Hey, hey, easy!" Bolten said, his grip on my wrists tightening.

Tears flooded my eyes, and they escaped down my face, landing on the ground.

I didnt stop struggling, I only fought harder. My head was killing me, and I could feel all my wounds opening up. "Vivian, your just making it worse!" Bolten raised his voice, his grip even more tight, trying to keep me still.

And then I heard a car engine. Hope filled me once more, and I started to scream as loud as I could. "HELP! HELP!"

Bolten was really angry, and he pinned both my hands with his hand, while the other tried to keep my mouth shut.

I heard the car coming closer, closer, and then passing. And my hope slipped away once more, taking my life with it.

I tried to scream, but only muffled mumbles were heard. "Vivian, you made me do this... I have no other choice..." Bolten hissed at me, lowering his lips next to my neck.

I fought against him, trying to free myself. And then I felt his lips crash against my colar bone. I gasped, or at least tried to, and I felt his tongue go up and down my neck, and then I felt a sharp pain right next to my collar bone.

I froze, as I felt Bolten withdraw his teeth from my neck. And a second later, the world started to swirl around me.

I lost all urge to fight, as I fell numbly against the ground. Bolten loosened his grip on my wrists, and he got off of me.

"I'm sorry Vivian, you made me do this..." He said taking his hand off my mouth, stroking my neck gently. I whimpered, letting him, because I couldnt do anything to stop him, which made me feel disgusted.

And the world went black once again. But this time, everything was more painful.

~  ~  ~   ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

I felt my head pounding. And I moaned out in pain. I swung my head slowly to the side, and opened my eyes.

I felt dizzy, so I couldn't see anything. I focused my vision slowly, and looked around to see where I was.

I was on a bed that had dark purple pillows and a dark purple blanket over it. It was soft, and felt like silk. The room I was in was dark, also dark purple. There were a few candles on the table, that lit the room, which was filled with boring looking books, and a few chairs, and a wardrobe, and that was it.

Where was I? I tried to move and jump off the bed, but there was a slight problem.

My wrists were chained to the wall.