Chapter 11 (bad or good ending?)

Bad ending first (WARNING SMUT ALERT)  yes I had to do the lasts chapters with the smut to make u guys happy!  Anyway enjoy 😉

Your pov:

I push Delirious down on the bed he took his shirt off reaveling a six pack "like what you see *wink wink*" I giggle.

I then did something crazy I took off my mask reaveling my face.

Delirious pov:

She took her mask off reavel a scar on her eye but she was still beautiful but I felt like a seen that scar before.

Nexts thing before I knew it she was on her hands and knees bopping her head up and and down in my pants (aka dick xD).

I moan loudly then I cum in her mouth oops.

Your POV:

Delirious cummed all in my mouth I didn't mind.

Nexts thing before I knew it he was on top of me entering my woman hood with his whiskey dick (idk why I said that xD).

We were both moaning so loudly we could of started an earthquake.

"De- del- delirious I'm go- gonna c- cu- cum" as I trued saying "don't wor-worry me - me too" he said "let's do it together" I said with out stuffing up.

"3- 2- 1-" we both came I felt so tired I can't believe he worn me out that I went to sleep but I'm pretty sure he was asleep before me.

(WARING SMUT OVER) ready to see the killer?!

As I woke up I felt a hand around me I knew it was delirious so I got up looking for my clothes.

As I got change I knock something down it was paper it had like a tape recorder on it I click to play "LUI" it screamed it was delirious voice I start panicking a bit.

I slowly walked over to delirious there's only one thing to see if he was my best friend when we were kids.

I took of his mask and saw another scar down his face I then had a flash back.

*Flashback*

"Hey Jonathan what's up with you today" I said walking to his house he was sitting on the stairs "OH MY GOD JON WHAT HAPPENED" he was covered with blood "I killed them" he said "Jon who did you kill" I start tearing up "my family and now I have to kill you" he said.

I run to the forest called (forest name)  "YOU CANT HIDE (y/n)" he yelled what changed in him I saw an old house like a manor its a bit broken down but I run to it knocking down the door with my foot I run up to the roof.

I sit there thinking what happened to him then I remember I kisses Evan he must of seen!

I then hear him behind me but before he stabbed me Evan came and saved me he grabbed Jonathan the last words from Evan was "RUN DONT COME BACK LEAVE" I got up but stopped by Jonathan saying "its delirious" he then grabs the knife and slashes my face thank god not my eye then I do the same thing than I ran away far away and moved that was about 10 years ago now and I forgot.

*flashback ended*

I step away from delirious and put the mask back on him and mine I run out of the room trying to break down every door that was around but the only way out was the roof so I climbed on top on it.

As I climbed up the addic I was thinking in my head "why did Evan stay why didn't he run".

As I got there on the  roof I was about to slide down then I hear a yell "(y/n)! " I look back to see delirious "DELIRIOUS DONT TAKE ANOTHER STEP CLOSER" I say "so you found out who I am" he said quietly "yes" I say "you still gotta die" del said "but why and why did you kill your friends" I say "why" he laughed crazy!  "Because I loved you and something inside of me broke and made me like this" he said "what about your friends,  why did you kill them" I said "because I been planning this out for 10 long years after you left" he said "but we were 11 years old" I said "I KNOW WERE NOW 21" (just pretend he and u are 21).