Chapter 2 (the only girl)

H20SkyGirl: *future self* for here on it does get a little cringe Sorry Past me!

Your POV:

I was up ready for today.

I checking  my bag and made sure I packed everything clothes, video games,  woman stuff just in case and my mask I only hide my top part of my face bit u could see my eyes it was a mask from Italy when I went to visit  a few years back I I loved it so much I love how it has roses poking out on the side with streamers and it looked like a suger skull I put it on.

I grab my key and locked my door making sure I locked everything then left in my car.

Delirious POV:

Me and the gang were here all ready we had to wait until this last person was here I don't trust who this person was it might be the killer who knows.

"Where the fuck is this dude" vanoss said I then see a car pull up.

When I see a person get out of the car I realize  it was a girl "ha its not even a dude" mini said she comes up to us she was wearing a mask like almost all of us.

She shakes our hands and she shakes mine she got a strong hand I can tell.

"So who are we waiting for" she said all of us shrugged.

She walks over to the little mail box and opens it "wow smart" nogla says she she rolls he (eye color)  and nodes her head she pulls out a letter "hey idiots listen" "don't call us idiots" I say "yeah you shut up" I have never been spoken like that ever.

Letter:

Welcome to the manor you finally  made it this house is really huge so be care full for booby traps and stuff everyone must share a room only 2 in every room the last people that were here lost the key so you need to find another way in dinner,  breakfast,  lunch you make on your own but there is food in this house and please good luck and god bless you all.

Your POV:

"Shit" vanoss said "what" I said "we gotta share a room two in every room" all of them looked at each other then at me "so who staying with the girl" wildcat said I looked nervous at them I say "everyone grab a buddy" everyone ran to a buddy as I stand there "fuck off I'm not going with her" it was delirious shit I didn't want to go with him either.

"Oh come on guys please may I stay with you" sorry del but you and your new girlfriend gotta stay in the room together I blushed slightly "fuck you terror" as he punched him on the shoulder "ok ok BOYS!" I yelled they all looked at me "let's just go and try to find a way in".

We walked to the door and lui the cute little monkey ran into he door and trued to push it open "well shit how are we going to get in? " wildcat said I push them out of the way "like this" I kick down the down "HOLY SHIT" vanoss yelled "let's just all go to our rooms and pick on!" So we all walked in and picked a room I still couldn't believe I had to stay in a room with Jason here!.