Chapter 4 (is this Scary Movie?)

Your pov:

Delirious dispersed randomly but I don't know where?  Oh well.

I went into the kitchen to get food ready for the boys and lui was my little cute side kick of cooking.

"Hey lui come here and help me with the table" he runs over with the bag on gummy worms "(y/n)" he smiles at me while putting a bunch of gummy worms in his mouth we ran out to the dinning room.

???  Pov:

As they ran out I came in and went up into the shelf and got some rat posing.

I only put it in one bowl the door was about to open "oh lui no not there" she giggles then the door closes.

I put the rat posing back on the shelf and quickly snuck out.

Your pov:

I grabbed the food and walked over to the tables as lui helps me.

(Does that whole seen remind you of a horror movie?)

As we walked in all the boys were hungry I just cooked some pasta with a lot of cheese.

As I sit everyone's food down lui dropped one I ran and catches it and got up "hey good catch" delirious said I felt my face heat up "well thanks" I rubbed the back of my neck.

??? Pov:

There was all 7 bowls for all 7 people and I know who has it...

Delirious pov:

We were all talking and (y/n) she was quite pretty I blushed under my mask "OK I GET SOME DESERT lui come help me" they walk off.

About a minute later they walk back in.

We all eat our ice cream then basic and nogla started to poke (y/n) ice cream "heyyy" she yells I giggle.

Before I knew it I'm hit by ice cream "that's what you get" I then flung ice cream at her she was in shock vanoss yells out "FOOD FIGHT" we all had ice cream all over us.

I grabbed (y/n) and saved her we hid under a table we both laughed we were having a moment we gazed into each others eyes I slowly lift my mask she could only see my mouth until that was destroyed by terror finding us "FOUND THEM THE LOVE BIRDS ARE UNDER HERE" terror said in his terminator voice she got up and walked up stairs I whispered under my breath...

"Don't go"

H20SkyGirl: wooo first chapter in a while yeah this seen is from Chucky The Curse Of Chucky watch all of them anyway I getting off the bus now baiii