George raised an eyebrow.

"I'm okay. Right now I'm better than yesterday, I promise." I reassured.

George smiled and lent in, kissing me.

"Hmm, I love you." I hummed against his lips before kissing him again.

"I love you too." George said, kissing me once more.

He flopped back onto his back and put his hands above his head.

"God you're sexy." I said, lightly placing my hand on his stomach before climbing out of bed.

George grinned. It only made him hotter.

"I'll be back." I said smiling as I walked out.

I walked downstairs and saw a note on the table. It read,

Dad and I have taken Lexi
to a birthday party,
will be home after 6.
Love mum xxx

I came back upstairs to a half dressed George. He had black jeans on and he was about to put on a shirt.

"Leave it off." I said smirking, leaning against the doorframe. "No ones home, my parents have taken Lexi to a birthday party, we've got all day to ourselves." I added, pushing myself off the doorframe.

George smiled, dropping his shirt on his bag. "Hmm, what're we going to do with ourselves?" George asked, walking towards me.

"I have a few ideas." I said, wrapping my arms around his waist and kissing his neck. I pulled back smiling. "C'mon, let's go get breakfast."
__________________________

(George POV)

Reece made me breakfast, it was absolutely delicious. We came back upstairs and decided to go back to sleep, we'd missed out on a fair bit these last few days. I wasn't planning on sleeping, but I couldn't keep my eyes open. I don't know how long I've been asleep for, but it has been awhile. I felt a light pressure on my lips. Am I dreaming still? I don't know anymore. I felt it again, but this time Reece also ran his fingers through my hair. I smiled. He kissed me again, this time I continued the kiss, making out with him. I pulled back for a second to speak.

"I could wake up to this every morning instead of an alarm." I said before continuing our kiss.

Reece smiled. "I'm good with that."

His hand was lightly placed on my stomach. He started moving his hand lower. Reece moved his hand up and down my crotch, making my body go crazy. I just wanted more, but I didn't want to rush Reece. Reece stopped the kiss, but still kept close.

"Do you want to go a little further?" Reece asked, not stopping his hand even for a second.

I nodded eagerly and began kissing him again. Reece moved his hand to the top of my jeans, undoing the button expertly with one hand. How did he do that? I struggle with two hands.

He put his hand on my underwear and continued. I broke the kiss with a moan. Reece grinned devilishly.

"How much further do you want to go?" Reece asked.