Too Good

Chapter 27

A/N - You can tell the artists I love by all the chapters names, I really should listen to other music too whoops.

Too Good - Troye Sivan
"Scared by love"

(George POV)

It was about 8pm now, so I got my stuff ready to go to Reece's.

"Bye dad, bye mum. See you tomorrow." I called out as I walked to the door.

"Bye George." They said in sync.

"Don't have too much fun without me." Dad added.

"I'll try not to." I laughed as I walked out.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and texted Reece saying I had left. Reece texted back,

See you soon ;) xox

It was about a fifteen to twenty minute walk to Reece's house. Ten if you run, but I was walking. I was around halfway, it was pretty dark out now. I saw a figure in the distance. I recognised who it was straight away.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I didn't want you walking alone in the dark." Reece said, walking up to me.

I smiled and looked down. Hopefully the dark will hide the blush.

"Stop trying to hide your blush. It's cute." Reece said smiling.

I blushed more as I looked up at him smiling. I put my arm around Reece's shoulder and cuddled into him. He put his arm around my waist, making me jump.

"Sorry." Reece said, quickly pulling his arm away.

"No, you can put it back." I laughed. "I didn't mean to jump. Every time you touch me it happens. Usually not that visible though."

I was blushing again.

"The same thing happens to me." Reece laughed. "I'm liking not having to hide things."

"So am I." I smiled.

A few minutes later I felt Reece staring at me.

"What?" I laughed.

"You're beautiful." Reece told me.

Blush creeped up my cheeks. I looked down at my feet, smiling.

"I'll tell you that more often if it will make you blush." Reece laughed.

He made my blush deepen. He's such a tease!

"Stop that!" I laughed.

"No. It's cute." Reece said leaning up and kissing my cheek where I was blushing, making me blush more. If that was even possible.

I pushed Reece sideways slightly. He laughed.

"I love your laugh. It's beautiful." I told Reece.