Reading time with Blake

Blake was in the library reading a new issue of Ninjas in Love book. Until she felt something touching her she look down and saw you.

(Y/n): Can we go back to the dorm? I'm getting tired.

Blake look at a nearby clock and saw it was close to 9 o'clock. She pick you up and headed to the dorm.

{Dorm}

Once she got there she notice that no one was there. She place tuck you into her bed.

(Y/n): Can you read me a story?

Blake: Ok, which one?

You pull out a story that saids Ninja of Love vol 1 which causes Blake to freak out.

Blake: No! Not that!

(Y/n): Why?

Blake: Because I said so! Just pick another one.

You pull out another book called The Three Kingdoms (not dynasty warriors).

Blake: Ok that one I'll read.

She grab the book and started to read.

Blake: Once upon there were three kingdoms the first was the Kingdom of Day which were rule by the Humans and Faunus. The second is the Kingdom of the Night which were rule by an ancient race called Vampires. And the third called the Kingdom of the Earth where different races were fighting with one another. The Kingdom of the Day had been at civil war until they been attacking both the Kingdoms of the Night and the Earth. Both Kingdoms agree that the Kingdom of the Day need to be stop and so they made an alliance. For the first time the people of the Earth Kingdom stop fighting with one another and fight as one and with the Kingdom of the Night backing them up they show no mercy to the Kingdom of the Day. They use their abilities to destroy the forces of the Kingdom of the Day until they ask for peace, they agree to it but under some terms. They not invade the other Kingdoms, they would make peace with one another, and more...the end!

Blake mind: What an odd story.

She look down and saw you sleeping happily.

Blake: So cute!

Her team still wasn't here so she took out a pair of fake cat ears.

Blake: I can't believe I bought these but (she put them on you, put the blanket over her and snuggle with you) I have a kitten now...my kitten.

She then turn off the lights and slept next to you.

{Meanwhile}

Mr. BlackWing and his soldiers were heading to Beacon because he was told the girl with sliver eyes was a student there.

Mr. BlackWing: Don't worry (y/n) I'm coming.... your godfather is coming!