''logan and josh'' i say ''why do you need to be alone in the mornings harry it isn't safe'' he says but i just work on the packet with him ''i just need to niall being constantly watched gets annoying i just need my space thats all'' i say and he nods.

''do you get number 6'' i ask him and he looks at it ''yes you have to divide 24 by 16 and square it to the nearest 10th'' he says and i shake my head and do that and show it to him ''yep'' he says amd something hits my head and i see it was a piece of paper that says 'open me'.

LOUIS CAN HELP YOU FOREVER FLOWER BABY JUST WAIT TILL AFTER SHOOL -LOGAN

well lucky me ''what was it'' niall asks and i hand it over to him and he looks up ''harry you cant be by yourself after school'' he says ''what choice do i have i dont see you guys for the rest of the day after 4 period'' i snap at him and he just looks down and i grab his hand.

''im sorry ni'' i say and he looks over to me and smiles and so do i ''oh look at the faggot couple'' josh says ''we're not dating'' niall says and i pull my hand pack ''what was that nerd'' josh says.

''i said we're not dating'' he says again confused ''niall stop'' i say to him ''yeah listen to your boyfriend nerd'' logan says and niall turns back around to face me and we continue to work.

~~~~~

finally music then video design today has been worse than any other day i've been beaten up more, picked on more then usual, today at lunch food was thrown at me so i left and now im here no bullies, no picking on, no judging its amazing and i feel someone tap on my shoulder

''hey stranger'' they say and i turn around and see louis and he sits down next to me ''you have music''i say ''yep i never thought you would take music i thought you would take like art'' he says.

''nope music is the thing i love'' i say and he smiles "that's cool well do you mind telling me what the assignment is about" he asks and I continue writing in my notebook.

"you have to write your own original son due not to day but next Friday but knowing you being new Zach will give you till the next Friday" I say.

"ok well is that what your song write now" he asks and I nod and criss cross my legs on the chair that is in the corner in the back if the music room no desks no tables barely any chairs just the floor instruments and bean bad chairs.

"earth to Harry" Louis says waving his hand infront of my face and I look up and he leans back on the bean bag chair.

"hhmm" I say "did josh and or Logan beat you up again" he says and I look down "during gym" I say and I look back up and he looks pissed "are you okay Louis" I ask "yeah I just really fucking hate them they're so annoying" he says and I nod and start to write again.

" I don't really write songs I really just play instruments or sing" Louis says and I look up at him with wide eyes "I love to write songs every one does how do you not like to write songs" I say and he messes with his thumbs.

"I don't know how to write a song" he says and I look at him and smile "what" he says "I could help you" I say and he smiles "thanks curly" he says and I laugh at the nickname "so why do you wear flower crowns" he asks.

"they're my mums she used to wear and make them all the time it's like I sti have a piece of her with me" I say and he nods "now people we have a new person joining us today his name is Louis Tomlinson the son of the principal and brother of my wife Lottie who is also the video design teacher here" Zach says and he gestures to Louis to walk to the front of the class room "hey" Louis says "so Louis who are you" Zach asks.

"Who am I I'm Louis Tomlinson the one who got kidnapped by his father when I was only 15 and he was horrible I was gone for four years he would make me have sex with people for money and no not just girls but guys too. Um I'm into punk rock music I love to film filming is my life I have tattoos a piercing I wear beanies it's hard for me to be alone with someone I barley know all because of my dad I was recently found on Sunday and my family is rich but I really don't like it. I have three really good friends Liam Niall and Zayn well scratch that four good friends if you include my good pal Harry curly styles over there" he says pointing to me and I laugh.