Loving

Both kissed one another with fervor; Milagros did not notice that Antonio was nude. The kiss brought tingles throughout her body. She felt his tongue in her mouth, fighting for dominance, she let him. Her tongue danced along with his.

Then, they separated from their kiss. Both breathed heavily.

Antonio looked at her with passion and devotion. "You are staying with me?"

She nodded. "Yes, I am."

"What about your family? Will..."

"Don't worry, they want what is best for me, and it will be hard, but sooner or later, they will come to accept my decision."

A small smile came across his face. His heart was filled with happiness that he had never felt before in all his life. Moments ago, he tried to kill himself. His heart felt that it had no purpose to live, but Milagros came to him. She felt him in her heart. To him, he believed that they were connected. He got out of the bathtub nude and did not realize it until the young woman he loved looked away. Antonio looked down and gave out a smile. "Milagros, I know I hurt you, but I swear that I will not do that again. I can never forgive myself for what I have done to you, but..." He walked closer to her. "I want to show you how much I love you with your consent."

Milagros looked at Antonio and then eyed his muscular body. She felt her face turn red. Her heartbeat rapidly, she felt her lower area, her walls clenching to one another with anticipation. Slowly, she was in front of the man before her. Little by little, she raised her hand and put it on his muscular chest.

Antonio groaned in response.

She trailed her hand from his chest, down to his abs, slowly, torturously.

Antonio put his head back in enjoyment.

Then Milagros' hand trailed down to his cock. She got a hold of it and slowly began to stroke it. Every time she stroked it, the more moans Antonio has given.

Antonio could no longer take the teasing; he stopped her, carried her bridal style, and led her to his bed. As he put her down, the bed squeaked. He then got a hold of her shirt and looked at her, almost in a hesitant manner. "May I?"

She nodded.

He then began to unbutton her shirt, then her pants, and the rest of her clothing.

Milagros was now bare. Her face had a blush.

"You are so beautiful. Perfect..." He then to kiss her neck and trailed down to her chest. He took turns licking both her breasts.

Milagros moved her head as pleasure filled her. She then felt his tongue trail down lower, and then his tongue was by her entrance and then slowly entered her. "Ahh~"

Antonio licked her with content, he felt her walls clenching his tongue, and it made him hard. He stopped with the teasing. He got his tongue out of her and got closer to her. Just as he was about to lower himself, Milagros got a hold of his erect cock and put it on her lips.

She gave it a peck on the tip. Without warning, she put parts of it in her mouth and began to suck on him.

Antonio was shocked at the sudden action. Her mouth was warm.

He felt a bit of pre-cum dripping and had enough. He took his pride out of her mouth and positioned himself by her entrance. Slowly, he entered her.

Milagros closed her eyes as she felt his entire member inside her. This time, it was without pain; pleasure immediately overwhelmed her. "Ohhhh, Antonio~."

Antonio felt his eyes roll in absolute delight. He bit his lip. "Milagros...so good!" He began to thrust his hips, and his cock went deeper inside her. He could feel her spot. He went deeper.

"Please...faster..." pleaded Milagros.

Antonio did just that. He began to thrust harder and faster. His sack would smack by her entrance.

The bed squeaked with every movement.

Milagros would then be on top and rode him.

Both were in different positions, their bodies covered in sweat and each other's fluids.

The room was filled with the stench of sex, the thrust sounds, and kisses.

Antonio was on top of her and put her legs on his waist, impaling her.

Milagros came more than twice. He was getting close. His thrusts became erratic, and then he released inside her.

Both breathed heavily.

Antonio slowly got himself out of her and laid beside her, and held Milagros close to him.

A smile never left his face.