Last Round: Festival

A couple of weeks went by, and everything was prepared for the festival. The day turned into night, and within the village, there were lights everywhere, stands that were going to sell food, play games, give out candy, and small rides.

Milagros and Conner informed people from other towns and villages about the festivities that were going to occur. Families went by, and the festival officially began. People were all over the place and were around different stands. 

As for Milagros, she was still in her house as she looked at her reflection. She wore light blue jeans with black flats. Her shirt was black with flower decorations covered in a jean jacket. She was ready. Milagros felt a bit nervous that she was going to hang around with Antonio. When she first met him, she saw him as a nice guy, but her perception changed after the kiss and after seeing him nude.

She saw him as more than a nice guy and did not know what to think. Milagros was about to head out until there was a knock on her door. She opened it and saw Antonio holding a pair of flowers. The young woman noticed that they were freshly cut and that they looked familiar. There were flowers over some hills.

Antonio motioned her the flowers. "I could not buy nice ones. I did not have the time. I hope you like these, though."

A blush came to her face and got a hold of them. "Thank you, that is very sweet." She went into the kitchen, got a vase, put water in it, and put the flowers in the vase. 

"Are you ready to go?" asked Antonio.

"Yeah, let's go."

Antonio got out his arm and Milagros. While blushing, she got his hand and walked out of her home.

Both crept to the festival.

"All of you did a wonderful job," she said.

"It is nice when all work together. The result can be astounding." He then looked at her. "What do you want to do, first?"

"Maybe we should eat something first, so we can get a lot of energy to explore."

That is what they both did. They ate tacos with rice and got sodas. They talked more about the festival and their day. Milagros was enjoying herself with the conversation she was having with Antonio.

After they ate, they went on to play games and go on rides. Smiles were on both their faces. 

After all their activities, they decided to get away from the festivities and go to the river.