Done

Louis spoke animatedly with his friends. Liam Niall zayn and Nick. Typically he didn't bring much friends over unless they were there to fuck. Mostly cuz he wasn't ever really home but partly cuz of harry. He didn't want no one seeing harry. But today he felt like he would be able to behave and stay hidden. "Mate. Im so glad we seen you at the bar. I was wondering how you've been" when highschool ended Louis didn't keep in touch with no one. So him and his four best friends drifted. But as if it was fate all five of them met up again. " I'm just chilling. You know me" they nodded but Nialls eyes widened. " Oi! Louis! Hey, you still with that boy?" He spoke up with a expecting expression. " Yeah- that cute curly headed lad." Liam said nodding at Niall to show him he knew who he was talking about. Zayn looked confused but soon after his eyes widened in realization "ain't he the one who always called you Loubear or some shit?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. " Quite an adorable little thing he was huh" nick said looking up from his phone at Louis. Louis hesitated but nodded nun the less. " his Name is harry. Yea we are still together... And stuff" he said in a small voice. " Really? Shit. You two are my new OTP" Niall said with excited eyes. Louis rolled his eyes but didn't say anything.
__

Upstairs Harry's stomach growled and he grimaced at the sound suddenly remembering that he hadn't eaten breakfast or lunch too worried about Louis' well being rather than his own.
He bit his lip with thought. He was hungry. The food was downstairs. Louis was downstairs.

He knew that if he went in the kitchen there was a good chance Louis would yell at him. But honestly he wouldn't possibly he mad if harry went down to get an apple... would he?

Choosing to take a chance he slowly walked out his room with a fast beating heart. As he neared the stairs he heard the soft chitter chatter of British voices. Familiar ones. He couldn't directly pin point who it was but he has heard the voices before. He ignored that as they got louder. He pounderd going to Louis, interrupting his conversation and asking, but decided it would be safer for him to just get something and leave.

He hesitantly walked in the kitchen feeling like he should be on his tippy toes, but he kinda had a feeling he would fall on his face so we opted to just walk slowly flat on his feet.

He reached and grabbed the the handle to the fridge and slowly pulled it. He cringed at the sound of suction the stupid door made as it cracked open. He winced at the light that shoe and grabbed an apple before closing it.

He went to walk away but hesitated. That was easy. Yes thought. And decided to be risky and open it up again to get out a soda. He thought for a second he would get away with it but he should of knew better.
Just as he went to walk upstairs, the moist can slipped from his hands and in an attempt to grab it he fell on his back and let out a little shriek of pain and rubbed his aching elbows.

" Wanna play a game of-" clank. Before Niall could finish his sentence the sound of something hitting the floor was heard followed by a heavier object hitting the floor not short before a raspy shriek was heard.

Everyone stopped what they were doing eyes wide and turnt their heads to look at Louis who looked more angry than anything much to the boys' surprise. "L-louis I think someone is in your house." Niall stuttered grabbing onto Zayns bicep. Trying to hide behind the broad built man.

Louis breathed heavily through his nose and balled his hands up into angry fist. Liam was shocked "loui-" "Harry! What the fuck are you doing" he figured there was no point in hiding the boy seeing as he ruined everything. Like always. The four boys exchange confused and worried looks before getting up and following Louis who stormed out the room into the kitchen.

Harry stumbled up legs shaking in fear. He flinched at the familiar sound of stomping feet marching towards him. His heart leaped in his chest but he didn't look up to see the boy instead holding his head down in shame squeezing his eyes shut. "Answer me goddammit! What the fuck are you doing down here! The fuck are you deaf now? All the sudden you can't hear shit!?" Harry flinched taking a step back at the angered tone in his voice. Louis took a step closer, harry taking a step back until his back hit a wall.
The three boys stood at the entrance mouths hung open in shock. They've never seen louis act this way. Harrys eyes clenched shut as louis reached to grip his jaw pulling his face up towards him so he was facing him, His curls fell over his face hiding his eyes from Louis'. His lips trembled trying not to cry out in pain at the tight grip on his jaw. For a second Louis eyes softened but it disappeared just as quickly. He loosened his grip but still seethed through clenched teeth. " Fucking look at me." To say the boys were shocked was an understatement.
Harry. Louis little curly headed baby was stood I front of him whimpering in pain and fear as Louis towered over him hand clenching his jaw tightly glaring at him.
Slowly Harry's eyes fluttered open eyelashes already damp with tears. His dull green eyes flickered between the two blue orbs staring hatefully back at him. He moaned in fear staggering back but unable to escape Louis grip. His eyes glossed over seeing the anger in his lovers'- or... Ex-lover? -eyes. 'l-louis... Please- I was just i-i... I was hungry.." he stammered hesitatly holding up the apple a tear falling from his eyes. " What did a tell you!" Harry's sobbed ripping his face from Louis hands and turning his head tears falling down his face.