"Yah I'm not your girlfriend for you to take me out for ice cream." Woojin said, making Youngmin laugh. He waved to Youngmin and made his way to the library.

Woojin couldn't help but replay their conversation in his head. She was asked out by Donghyun but said no? Why? Even he knew he was a sweet guy, every girl fell for him. Yet she rejected in a blink of an eye. Cause she was still hungover those boys... but which boys?

Are we... those boys?

He kept wondering. It was possible, but it seemed too much of a coincidence. If his friends were 'those guys', Youngmin would have told him. Doesn't he know that Woojin hangs out with them? It must not be us then.

There were so many groups of guys anyways. There was Taehyun's group and Eunki's group... it could just be one of them.

Woojin didn't realize he already made it to the library, almost bumping into the front doors. He quietly walked in, it was almost empty with only a few students scattered around. He approached his usual table until he noticed someone sitting at a table next to it. A girl.

That girl. Youngmin's friend.

This was his chance to find out who she was.

He quietly approached the four seated table, and sat diagonal to her. Surprisingly Hyejin didn't notice him sitting at her table, as her music was playing too loud and was entirely focused on solving a math question.

The first thing he looked for was her name tag. Her long hair was covering the blazer of her uniform, but he noticed something sticking out on the other side.

Bingo.

He couldn't read it from where he was sitting, he had to find a way to casually move near her to read it. He thought about it. Soon, an idea popped in his head.

He took out his pencil he usually carries in the side pocket of his backpack and threw it on the floor, to the other side of the table. Luckily Hyejin didn't notice, to his relief.

Woojin quietly got up and crouched down, hes wobbled his way over to the other side of the table. Once he got to his pencil, he slowly picked it up but not without looking at her name tag.

Yejin...?  Was the only part of her name tag that was visible. He kept staring until it clicked in his head.

Hyejin. Hyejin! Its Hyejin!

He quickly stood up, staring at her. His heart was beating at a unexplainable speed, it was mixed feeling of shock and happiness.

Suddenly at that moment, Hyejin could feel someone was standing in front of her. She took one ear bud off and looked up.

Oh no.

"Hyejin?" Woojin said slowly.

Hyejin's heart dropped as she stared at Woojin. So many emotions filled Hyejin's body, she was scared, nervous, worried. She felt like she could puke at any second. She couldn't even comprehend what was happening. She never thought this would happen, it was sooner than she thought.

In a flash Hyejin stuffed whatever she could into her backpack and dashed out of the library, not looking back.

It is her.

"Hyejin wait!" He called out to her, he grabbed his backpack and quickly followed the direction she ran in.

He picked up his pace when he saw her silhouette slowly fading as she ran out of the school. His feet stomped on the floor heavily, he didn't want to let her go.