xii. SCHEMING SALLY

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, thanks to someone who thanks to someone who wanted to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state." he spat.

"Can we seriously get past that? I made a dumbass mistake!" Scott said.

"Alright!" Violet cut in.

"How did you find him?" Stiles asked.

Derek stayed silent.

"Can you try to trust us for at least half a second?" Scott asked.

"Yeah, all of us." Stiles cut in. Upon being given another look by Derek, Stiles said, "or just him. We'll be back here."

"Look, the last time I talked to my sister, she was close to figuring something out. She found two things. One was a guy named Harris—"

"Our chemistry teacher?" Stiles interrupted.

"Why would the alpha have anything to do with his annoying ass?" Violet asked.

"The second was some kind of symbol." Derek said, pulling out a piece of paper with a drawing of what roughly seemed to resemble a wolf.

Scott rolled his eyes and Derek took that as a potential clue

Scott rolled his eyes and Derek took that as a potential clue. "What? Do you know what this is?"

"I've seen it on a necklace." Scott replied in an annoyed tone. "Allison's necklace."

✦✧✦

As the trio walked into the school the next morning, they discussed the necklace situation. "This is gonna be impossible, you know?" Scott repeated for what could be the tenth time that morning since Stiles picked the siblings up.

"Why don't you just ask her if you can borrow it?" Stiles deadpanned.

"Why would he want the necklace, Stiles? So he can play dress up with his little stuffed animals?" Violet asked, to which her best friend answered with a look. As Stiles went on to put out his crazy, insane idea, a better one popped into Violet's head, "why don't I ask her if I can borrow it?"

"That's actually a better idea." Scott whispered to Stiles.

"Shut up, she knows she's right." Stiles replied.

✦✧✦

After her first class, Violet decided to follow Allison to her locker as she headed to Harris' class where her brother and Stiles waited for her news.

The younger McCall pretended to walk down the hallway and noticed Allison, "Hey, Allison." she said lightly, standing by the elder girl's locker.

"Hey, Violet. How've you been?" Allison asked with a polite smile.

"I'm great. Oh, my god, I love your necklace. Where did you get it?" Violet asked with fake intrigue.

"Oh, my aunt gave it to me. It's like a family heirloom."