What to do?

After Kakashi finding out about them being together they tried the best to hide it but, love can't be always hiding. It was exactly what Sasuke was thinking. He wanted to show every one that the blond was his. Besides it will maybe put an end to his fan girls. And he knew exactly how to. Better yet that a certain pink haired woman was watching them train. But of course Sasuke knows about this person following.

"Hey Naruto." Sasuke said as they both stopped their fighting.

"Hm? What?"

"What would you do if someone find out about us?"

"What do you mean? Kakashi already found out." Naruto stated.

"Tch, dobe I mean other people like the whole village."

"I don't really care. Its up to you because of your clan and all that stuff."

"Then you dont mind this?", Sasuke said as he 'surprisingly' kissed him.

(A.N-Yes more kisses, too much sekaiichi hatsukoi-)

The pink hair woman just stared in awe. She couldnt belive her eyes. No...way....Sasuke and Naruto are a thing?! This cant be real! I must be dreaming. She said as she watched Sasuke get a bit more intimate with Naruto. I must leave! But i cant stop watching! Do i actually like them together? No matter! I must leave before they find me. She said as she quietly left her hiding place.

"S-Sasuke wait!"

"What is it?"

"Why did you just suddenly kissed me out of nowhere...." he said blushing.

"Cant i kiss my cute little Fishcake?" Sasuke said slightly smirking. Naruto looked down blushing alot more.

"T-Teme!"

"Hn."

"