Chapter Three

Kristina's POV,

At least once in your life you feel insignificant and that's how I  felt when Alpha Caleb gazed at me - disgust evident on his handsome features.

I felt my hopes and dreams about a perfect mate diminish as I gazed into his cold,hard eyes. They only held fury nothing but cold blackness that sent shivers down my spine.

He slowly began to laugh. It held no humor.

Uh,Oh.

"Why do i always get the ugly ones?" His voice rang out, loud and clear. Silencing previous chatter of my fellow peers. All eyes were on us now; most of them filled with confusion- which very much resembled me at this moment. What was Caleb talking about?

"Lets just get this over with," He spat out, "I Alpha Caleb Johnson reject you Kristina Moore as my mate."

"Wh-what?" I stuttered, he was rejecting me. He was rejecting me.

"Why would i want someone as pathetic and weak as you for a mate, your a worthless piece of shit- good for nothing. I don't even know why your here, why mummy and daddy decided to save you."

Oh, he did not just say that.

I could hear the entire lunch room begin to laugh at me, just standing there letting myself get insulted but this time i was actually crying- in front of them. My wolf began begging to take control and i let her- Alpha Caleb needed to be put in his place.

"So you think i actually want you? A man-whore who is probably a walking STD after the amount of girls hes banged in the past year. And i swear to the moon goddess if you ever mention my parents again you'll be sorry." My wolf-wh I leant was called Keri growled. 

I could sense everybody's shock at my words I never fought back. Ever.

I looked into Caleb's eyes and saw his wolf was trying to takeover. His eyes switching from electric blue to black.

Sighing I grabbed my bag and began to leave the room. My hand was resting on the doorknob when my wolf had an amazing idea. Slowly turning round I looked into the Alphas eyes.

i smiled tauntingly before speaking. My voice was soft and calm- even through the pain i began to feel settle over my heart.

"I Kristina Moore except your rejection."

And then I left. For the second time today I ran out the school building and to my special place.

The woods.

~~~~~~~~

Many thanks

E