Chapter Two

Kristina's POV,

River bank High wasn't known for its punctuality and high grades. Instead it was known as the I don't give a fuck school. Most people in River-Bank weren't intelligent. Which made me stick out like a sore thumb.

I get A+ in most subjects and I'm not failing in anything. Teachers often asked me to tutor some of my year group but that just resulted in me doing more homework than necessary.

I entered the red bricked building and began to make my way to my locker. Not before getting tripped up at least twice.

Oh the joys of high school.

When I finally made my way to my locker Kasey the school slut was standing there blocking my way.

"Nerd, where's my homework?" Her high pitched screeched. Urgh. The slut.

I shuffled through the folder of homework I'd completed over the weekend until I find hers. Handing it to her she smiled that fake smile of hers and barged past me, her shoulder bumping into mine throwing me into the lockers.

Bitch.

Sighing I grabbed my chemistry book from my locker and manoeuvred my way through the mass of students who still found it funny to trip me up and throw me into walls.

When I finally made my way to chemistry I began to smell the most amazing scent. I turned 18 around the age you should find your mate.

My wolf slowly began to stir and it then hit me, I was finding my mate. My one true love- my soul-mate; my other half.

I sniffed the air slightly and began to follow the intoxicating smell. My mate smelt like chocolate and the woods. My two favourite things.

Coincidence.

Slowly turning the corner the smell stopped outside the janitors closet. My stomach dropped, no- he wouldn't, would he?

My stomach began to churn and my vision began to blur with tears. I can't believe he wouldn't save himself for his mate. I have, why can't he? My wolf was extremely pissed and wanted to be let out now. I slowly backed away as I started to hear there moans echo through the corridor.

Man whore.

I left the school quickly after the mate incident. Like I wanted to see him after this.

------

I returned to school quickly after I'd finished my tantrum. My wolf had persuaded me to at least come back, find out who he was before making accusations.

I'd agreed and so here I am for the second time today in this lovely red bricked building. My mates scent hit me as soon as I entered the door. I inhaled deeply before making my way to the lunch hall. A girl gotta eat hasn't she?

River-Bank- High Schools lunch hall was exactly like they are in the movies.

Jocks and the cheerleaders centered in the middle of the room and the nerds and geeks scattered around the edges.

And just like in the movies I dodged every person who stepped in a five mile radius of me.

Heading towards the queue I smelt it again, my mates scent. It began to envelope me and I felt his presence. Holy shit my mate was behind me. It took all my willpower not to break out into a crazy dance routine.

Yeah, I'm just like that.

I grabbed my food; an apple and a bottle of water before I turned around and took my usual spot in the corner of the room- secluded, just how I liked it.

I felt that intoxicating scent fill my nostrils for the third time today as I fake this presence creep up behind me. He walked last my table before freezing on the spot he'd obviously realised who was behind.

I had no where to run. And that wasn't the worst part of it,

My Mate was Alpha Caleb.

A/N

I've finished my exams this week! YAY! No need to revise and more time to update! Yes, I will be updating more often and frequently as I don't have much on apart from being super excited for summer.

longest chapter yet! 704 words on word!

Comment your thoughts in this chapter.

I didn't really like it but I wanted to update soon!

Vote

Love
E