CHAPTER 12: LEAP YEAR

Ming POV

I was nervous thinking whether kit will like it or not. I know that he wanted nothing but a memorable moment, a moment of US and I thought that what I would be doing today will make him remember it for a lifetime. I am hoping this will be what he wants. I just pray he will be happy not mad seeing my act today. 

I have been with him since the day we came back from the province. I have realized that losing kit is my biggest fear and nightmare of my life. When I saw him in pain my heart just stopped. When I was in bed I had this fear that I might not be able to get to see him again and not to have enough time with kit and then I thought the thing that I have been trying to earn and secure for our future if there's won't be us then all the things doesn't even matter.

coming back I spend most of my time with kit and our family. I have take a break from my work and have asked Mr. Wang and Nara to look after the company and only to call me when there's something important.

I met P' Forth and Beam the other day before leaving for the province and I remembered Beam telling me that all kit wanted was time for us. He was not someone who like loud weddings but more of someone who just want to be with his loved ones, just a simple wedding he wanted where there will be US. I guess Kit had told him that which he would never tell to me.

I was sweating bullets as I was nervous, I don't know how he will take everything. I asked kit to come with me saying that I have some work and I needed his help. I gave him the location.

while setting up everything my phone buzzed, 

Ming I am here, where are you?

I went to get him and before he can question me or can see anything I blind folded his eyes.

Hey, what's going on. Kit complained. Ming what the hell you are upto. Take it off.

Kit just hold it for a second, I said and lead him the way.

As we enter the premise I took off the blind fold.

Ming what is this? kit asked confused.

The church was located outside Bangkok, near the river of the small town. I happened to see it while i was going to see Kit. It was a small church nothing fancy but there was something about it, cozy, warm something that was so inviting. The surrounding was what made it welcoming, garden, pond with fish and lotus ,more like a piece of heaven was there and I knew that I will come back again, I wanted kit to see how beautiful the place is.

We were standing in the church. The Father and villagers were kind enough to help me put lilies inside the church. I held kit's hand and went on my knee. 

Kit I know I have acted like jerk ,sometimes.Have made you sad but I promised that I will try my best to keep you happy and will always love you no matter what, even when your hair turns grey and your teeth will fall out , I would love you the same way as today and even more than it. I want to sleep every night with you in my arms and wanted to wake up with you in my eyes. I know you must be confused thinking what I am doing but Kit I want to ask you that today, right now will you marry me?"

Kit looked at me flabbergasted. What are you doing? Aren't we getting married day after?

Yes but today is about YOU and ME and I want this moment to share with you only. I want the sky, god, this whole universe to witness today and be my witnesses that you are mine and can never leave me, no matter what.

Kit moved next to me, stupid, why I would even leave you? And are you serious. Our parents will not be happy, he chuckled.

Let's not care about it now. Just tell me are you willing to marry me?

I can see him blushing, god! its been so long seeing him blush. He was shy and as I thought he would come and kiss me, hug me , happy to see all of this.............. he before saying YES after some thoughts said What about all the preparation and we have already sent the invitation to people?

*Face palm * -_-  We will again get married but today it's about you and me.

What about the anniversary? Kit asked me

I didn't know Kit will be asking me all of this. And he always tends to forget our anniversary but today he have to question me. 'Today is 29 of Feb so we will celebrate our 1 year after every 4 years. This will be our little thing and I say Mr.Kit that I will stuck with you for more than 100 yrs'

That impossible, who lives for 400 yrs and kit chuckled.

So that means you are marrying me?

And how can I say no, kit blushed again. 

It will be always our year, a something to cherish when it will be leap year .Every year after the fourth year of today will be our year reminding us of our love, a living testimony of our love for each other. I do want every moment with Kit to halt and go slow because I want to live my life with him, treasuring every moment. I can't stop time but I guess I can slow it with this leap year.

But wait, what about the other anniversary? kit said looking at me 

We will sort it out later, I said and kissed kit.

We stood in the podium when the Father asked me, Mr.Mingkwan are you willing to be with Mr.Kit in his sickness and happiness and is willing to take him as your husband.

 I DO, I raised my voice making kit chuckled.

Mr. Kit are you ready to be with Mr. Ming in his sickness and happiness and is willing to take Mr. Mingkwan as your husband? 

Kit looked at me and said ' I DO'

His eyes had the shine that i wanted to see for so long, happiness, love it must be and I was over the moon, kit is Mine and I am always his. Woohoo!!! it has been sealed now, no one break us.

I pronounce you married. You may kiss each other. The Father smiled and congratulates us. I held kit in an embrace bringing him close to me and then he called me making my heart skip a beat 'HUSBAND' happy marriage.

Happy marriage and I kissed him. The word  sounded like lullaby. I didn't know it will stirred such emotions that so much that a tear escaped my eye. I kissed kit like there's no tomorrow. It was soft and gentle; no one was rushing ,claiming once dominance. We were giving each other time, time to absorb the fact that we are one now, our soul intertwined . As I saw kit I realized I am so lucky to be married to this beautiful man, my everything and I can never be happy than today ever in my life.

I LOVE YOU, kit said as we break away from the kiss and I know I will never get tired of hearing it again and again. 

____________________________

What you guys think of the wedding. I was smiling while thinking of those two. My blessings are with these two and I wonder what will happen next, let see in the next chapter. Thank you all for your support and enjoy reading. As  a major part of the story has been said, the last chapter might take time as I haven't started writing it. Do wait and thank you again.