CHAPTER 10: WE BELONG TOGETHER

K'POV

I looked at the figure that was lying asleep in the bed. I was never so scared in my life, seeing Ming unconscious and bleeding I was not able to comprehend what just happened and I just stood there unable to move, tears trailing down my face.

It was after Doctor Raya and other who shook me examining Ming. He had cut in his arm which was the source of blood as Nang man tried stabbing him, the wound was deep. It was stitched. I was thankful that he didn't receive any severe blow which I was scared off. While stopping Director Nang , the rod did hit his head and he collapsed but the blow was not strong as his arm was held by others. Because of fatigue and the loss of blood Ming lost his conscious.

I held him crying and in that moment I knew how precious he was to me. I was scared to death, even though Raya kept on telling me that he is fine, I couldn't be relieved unless I see him awake.

He was unconscious for 12 hrs and how can I kept calm, he is Ming he never sleep till this late not that when I tell him I want him to be awake but today no matter how much I called he was not responding. My heart was tied in knots and I didn't felt this helpless before. I just want him to be up, joking around, messing with me.

How stupid I was to say that I needed a break from him where I can't live even a second without him. I just want to take back what I said. I understood him now, what his work demand, why he was so busy, I won't ask him for his time, I just want him to be with me, that's all.

As I was contemplating with my thoughts, a weak voice called me' You know you don't look good while frowning' Ming was awake!

I looked at him not believing he was awake. I know he would be but I was so scared that I wasn't able to comprehend it.

You fine there? He asked

Yes...yes, I am. I said and I didn't know when I started crying.

Hey, shh..i am here. I am good, why are you crying your eyes out?

I..I..was so scared. Why you took so long to get up? I stammered wiping the tears.

I was dreaming of us, he said and it was so sweet I didn't feel like getting up, he smiled.

I lightly punch him.

Ouch, that hurts.

Is it? I looked at him and he just laughed.

Bringing me close he wiped my tears, sorry I was late. And bring me to a hug.

I slowly moved my face bringing his close to mine and in that second I kissed him as my life depend upon it. He responded by kissing me back and soon we heard someone.

Umm.....sorry to disturb, Raya was standing at the exit.

Mingkwan you are awake finally, you didn't know how much Doctor kit cried that it was hard for us to keep him around. He didn't let your hand go, she said.

And I realized our fingers were intertwined. I slowly loosen my hold when Ming grabbed it back.

It's good that you are awake. Now we don't have to worry, just take this medicine and it will be fine. She said.

Kit we have to leave, I guess you have to stay with Mr. Ming; I will give the message at the hospital. You take your time, she said and bid us farewell.

We shifted to a guest house. The villagers were kind enough to help us. Director Nang was boycotted by the villagers and he was arrested shortly on charge of exploitation of workers and attempt of murder. Toi and other villagers thanked us and little I realized that they have been suffering on the hands of the evil man from before. But who will take his place, the villager were worried. I assured them that it will be taken care of as they didn't yet know about Ming.

I helped Ming wash up.

It's good to be sick, you know he said. I looked at him, this man who made me worried till death wanted to stay as he is now. I hate him seeing like this and I just nodded my head in disapproval.

I am just saying, it feels good that you are taking care of me. I like it.He said, smiling wide.

Were you scared? He asked.

Hell I was but I didn't admit it and said, No your wounds are not that deep. I knew you will be fine.

Liar, I know you were crying so hard .

When did I? I asked him

Before  I collapsed, I could hear you saying how much you loved me as I was subconscious that time and I remember it clearly.

And indeed Ming had. Before losing his sense, he had this smile as he heard Kit saying him how much he loved him. To make kit admit it openly he can take such blow again and again, it was worth risking his life.

Kit just came close to Ming, getting inside the quilt spooning with him. Ming was taken aback by the sudden affection but soon he drew his hands circling around Kit waist and held him.

Ming, I am sorry. I was so scared seeing you like that. I never want to experience that feeling again and I don't want to see you in that condition again. As i said remembering I can feel myself getting choked up.

Hey, I am here. Ming just held me tight. It's all in past and I can understand why you acted like that before. I am sorry too for not understanding you.

They stayed silent but in that there was calmness. Everything was cleared out. They know what they wanted. Kit realized he can't think his life without Ming and being with him is what he wanted.

And both were drifted into sleep as they had a sound sleep after a long time. When kit woke up, Ming was already awake, his eyes looking at kit as if he is the most precious.

You're awake?

Ming smiled. I am getting bored. Let's go out for walk, I want to see the view that you were telling me. Ming asked me

I nodded and soon we got dressed.

Ming held my hand as we walked.

It is really beautiful, Ming squeezed my hand.

I told you. I wish I can stay here. I said looking the stars. We were star gazing with moon brightening our path.

So you are marrying me right? Ming asked.

Yes, when did I say I won't, I looked at Ming questioningly.

He just smiled.

Kit, you are happy with everything?

I looked at Ming and what's with the question. Yes I am happy. I just nodded.

I was scared that you were thinking of bailing out, Ming looked at the distant. I thought you were not happy and I was worried that I made you sad.

I was just taken back with everything, I confessed. I wanted it to be about us Ming I said, but the wedding seems to be more of our friends and family affair, I chuckled thinking how excited and enthusiastic they are.

He smiled, 'yes, they are happy and I guess it what made me happy ignoring the fact that there was this person who was having a difficult time. I am sorry'

I just held his hand. I am happy. Call me greedy that I acted like that because I want you, only you. I smiled.

So what you want? He asked.

You, I smiled.

To be honest I was not into big weddings and all. I just wanted Ming to be with me and if that's the way, I guess I am more than happy.

We stayed there, he lean forward and kissed me and I kissed him back. It was a perfect night. 

____________________________________

I am smiling, I hope you all are. This chapter finally brought our lovers together siding all their troubles ,our boys happy in each other arms. yay!!!