11.) Never Be The Same

Patricia's POV

"So Ms. Agnew..." Dr. Young started, but I quickly cut her off.

"Call me Patricia or you can go by my new last name Mrs. Brock." I smiled. Dr. Young smiled then nodded her head.

"Right, so sorry. Mrs. Brock, can you explain to me what's brought you here today. I know that we've had sessions a few times before, but you never really explained to me what the issue was. All you said was that you needed help. I'm just curious to know what exactly you need help for."

"Okay, well it's been exactly 2 years, 13 months, and 9 days since everything transpired at my friend Angela's New Year's Party that she put together for everyone. Ever since that day things changed drastically." I explained.

"Can you walk me through that? What can you remember about that day?" Dr. Young asked. I sat back as memories about that day suddenly started to become vivid to me.

*Flashback*

"What does it look like Angela? Me and you we're done. As for Sheila and I we're together now and that's the way things are." Marcus said.

"Is that true Sheila?" Angela asked her.

"Y-Yeah." I could tell that she was hesitant because it was almost as if she was scared of something or someone.

The next thing we knew Troy lunged for Marcus and a big fight broke out. Terry and Gavin tried breaking the fight up, but it was a challenge.

"Did you seriously fuck my man Sheila? Why would you do that to me?" Angela asked.

"Angie, I love you and all but you're one to talk. You've been fucking hers behind her back." I said.

"Patricia, now is not the time to talk. You fucked and got pregnant by Terry." Angela said.

"Just like Diane cheated with Gavin first. She was pregnant with his baby first before all this shit started. So how about you start there instead of coming for her." Sheila said.

"Then I guess we're all a bunch of sluts huh? Just fucking everyone's husbands huh?" Angela asked.

"Um, Angela I am not a slut nor am I a homewrecker." I said.

"Lying bitch." Diane coughed then scratched behind her neck. I looked up at her as she smirked then put her hands on her hips.

"Oh bitch... bitch you really wanna go there? If anyone's a homewrecker in this bitch it's you. Who fucks their best friend's husband the day after their son dies? What kind of person are you?" I asked.

"I'm the same person that can beat your ass if I need to. If your husband was really yours at all he wouldn't have gave in so easily. He never loved you. He tolerated you for a certain period of time, but even then all you did was bitch and complain. You NEVER appreciated a good man when you had him. So now I have him and I will show you how he was supposed to be treated in the first place." Diane said.

"Bitch, you can have Gavin's sorry ass! What you seem to ALWAYS forget is that I took YOUR man from YOU hoe. It wasn't the other way around. You was always the hoe of the group even back then when we were in college you never knew how to keep your legs closed. You fucked Terry's roommate and his ex colleague all in the same weekend. So who's really the easy one here?" I asked.

Diane laughed before getting in my face.

"That may be true, but at least I know how to keep a child alive." Diane said. The room got silent as I stared at her in disbelief. "Checkmate hoe."