8.) Therapy Maybe?

Terry's POV

It had been eight months since the couples retreat. Our divorces were finalized and Patricia and I were going strong. We had the happiness that we'd always wanted. The other couples and us didn't keep in touch that much, but as for Gavin and Diane they were pretty much dead to us. It was just all too much for Pat. She couldn't take seeing them in all their happiness while trying to grieve with the death of her marriage. I did whatever it took to keep her happy. It didn't take much though because we loved each other and just being in each other's presence was enough to keep smiles on our faces.

That night at the Cabana didn't just change our marriages but it also brought new changes for all of the couples. Certain things had transpired and there was no turning back. Only looking forward to the best things in life.

"Draw two, draw two, draw four, skip you, wild card, and color change." Patricia said, laying her cards down.

I looked at her shocked. How dare she do this to the love of her life.

"Aww don't be salty baby. That's how the game of UNO train goes." Patricia smiled.

"Alright bet." I said looking at my hand. "Skip you, skip you, draw two, draw fou-"

"Uh uh. You can't do that!" Patricia yelled. I looked at her confused.

"What do you mean I can't do that? You did it to me."

"Yeah, but I had a right. You can't do it unless it's all the same color. You did each color which is considered cheating." Patricia pouted.

"I believe you trying to get over on me. Is that the case?" I asked. She shrugged her shoulders and smirked.

"Maybe."

"Girl you lucky you pregnant if not I'd dick you down and make you regret doing that shit." I said bawling up my lip.

"Mmm, I don't mind being dicked down by you daddy. You got that good wood. You're the only man I'll happily deep throat." Patricia said biting her lip.

"Shit girl... you getting me hard as fuck." I groaned. My little man was swelling up again and this time I'd get my release."

"That's what I was hoping for." Patricia said, rubbing my thigh.

"Come here girl." I growled.

Patricia's POV

I sat my cards down then crawled over to him on all fours. On my way over to him I could see how hard he'd gotten through his jeans. He was such a horn bunny but I didn't mind. When I got to him I unzipped his jeans then pulled them down. His dick was so big but not once did I ever have a problem taming it. I threw my hair over my shoulder as I took him out of his jeans and put him in my mouth.

"Shit girl." Terry groaned as I took his dick all the way to the back of my throat going down to the base, then held it for a minute.

When I let it go I took it out of my mouth and spit on his dick before sliding him back into my mouth to deep throat. I hummed and bobbed my head.

"Goddamn!" Terry groaned. He grabbed a pillow to bite into as I mercilessly sucked and extracted every drop of cum out of his dick.

As I sucked the last drop I took the whole load down my throat which I knew turned him on.

"Now you about to take this dick." Terry said as he grabbed me and turned me around putting me on all fours.

He ripped my panties off literally before roughly entering me. I created a deep arch in my back as he took his first deep stroke. "Terry!" I moaned.