Then my ears perk up at the sound of snapping twigs and I snap my head around and saw Thea. Then I heard growls and snaps from behind me.

"Pest!" Growls the other wolves and my body turns towards the wolves and I stomp my foot to the ground.

"You will not talk about her in that way! Clear!" I use that same deep tone that happened in the cells back at the fights. I saw the wolves bow and tuck thier ears back in submission.

"Cerberus?" Asked Thea from behind me and I turn towards her.

"Yes, miss Thea? I asked and I heard gasps behind me.

"An alpha, with the vampires?" Growls the wolves and I snarl as I turn around and in an instant I had the one that commented on calling my love a pest to the ground.

I snarl in his face and he stretched his neck to show it to me and I looked at him confused. I step off of him and turn to the other wolves and saw them bow to me. I snorted and tucked my ears back as I stood infront of Thea.

"Cerberus, don't use formality with me." She said and I smile at her while nodding.

"Okay." I said and I turn back to the small group of wolves.

"I have no 'pack' and I'm unsure of what an alpha is so please leave these lands!" I spoke loudly holding power and they all backed up and ran off. I turn back towards thea and then I stepped back. I must follow orders.

"Cerberus?" She asked and I shook my head no.

"Cerberus?" She said again and it hurt.

"What did my father tell you?" She asked looking at me. I looked up at her and sigh.

"He told me to stay away from you." I told her I my low animalistic voice.

"Well too, bad because I'm not going away." Come on I want to talk to you and Harper together." She said and she started to walk in the direction of the house. I took off infront of her and then I felt something on my back. I turn my head to the side and saw her hair flow in the wind and saw a huge smile of her face. I smile as I ran and leaped over logs with her on my back.

I ran and ran until I saw the small clearing to the kitchen door. I slow down and stare.

"You need to get down now." I said and she nods while sliding off. I watched as I saw her speed run to the back door and into the house. I then trot over to the back door and shift as I throw on my pants and belt.

"Oh, boy, you are defiantly fine." Purred Thea as I saw her lean against the door frame. I smile at her and pick up my shirt and shoes and socks and I jog up to the door frame and lean over her with my arm raised and my biceps flexing.

"Oh, boy." She whispered and I smile as I pull away and through the shirt on. She sigh and I felt the hair on the back of my neck stand on end. I sat down and put my socks and shoes on. Then in walked Miss Harper.

"Ah, there you two are." She said and I looked at Thea warily.

"Cerberus, don't worry I have known for years." She said holding her hand out and I looked to Thea with shock and she smiled and shrugged.

"So..?" I asked looking between both Thea and Miss Harper

"So when are you going to mark her?" She asked excitedly and I look at her confused.

"Um... Mark?" I asked and she nods.

Yep, like you bite her and state your claim, geez you really know nothing?" She asked with a sad look and she sighs.

"Okay, this is what you need to know about being a wolf." She clears her throat and sat down. Oh, boy this is going to take a while.

"Being a werewolf is this. You are in a pack and the leader, the Alpha, then there is the beta, gamma, and delta, the Luna is the Alpha's mate and then there are warriors, pack members and omegas. With each pack thier is a pack territory and then each wolf radiates power. Alphas more than the other wolves." She takes a breath.

"Cerberus, your parents both were Alphas of the Black Sun pack, you are the right full owner of that land. You are also considered and Alpha and that's why you are very large wolf and you might feel very overprotective of Miss Thea over here." She said gesturing to Thea who blushes a bit.

"Okay, another thing about wolves is mates. Once you find your mate wolves must mark them to state thier claim on them. So the way you mark one another is by biting the part of her neck she reacts to the strongest. And to complete the bond between you both you must mate with in a week of marking." She said and I looked at her confused.

"Mating?" I asked and saw both Thea and Miss Harper blush. Okay, I am the only one that hasn't gone through education so no I don't have knowledge over this.

"Um... Mating like having..." My eyes widen and I stood up immediately and snapped my head to a blushing and smiling Thea.

"As in... Sex?" I whisper yell and they both smile and nod.

Ah, girls are so immature sometimes.

"Yes, and then you two will be completely bonded together." She finished and clasped her hands together.

I chuckle remembering one thing that I was told to do.

"And I was told to stay away from you. How ironic."