your eyes

Seulgi furrowed her brows and followed the dull sound of the tv coming from the living room. It smelled like freshly brewed coffee and apple pie. She rushed back to the house when her grandpa called her but why did he look so mad?

Light chuckles could be heard the nearer Seulgi walked to the living room. She peaked her head from the door and saw her grandpa sipping his coffee. He was talking to someone who sat right opposite him. "Ah, Seulgi. Come here. I want you to meet someone. I really hope you remember him."

Seulgi got startled at the sudden call of her name. She walked around the couch where the stranger guy was sitting and sat on the arm of the couch of her grandpa. She looked at the boy and greeted him with a nod.

The guy had blonde- greyish looking hair, his lips were plump and his cheekbones looked mesmerizing. "Hello, Seulgi," he spoke softly. In fact, it gave Seulgi instant goosebumps but she smiled awkwardly.

"I'm not sure if you remember Jongin and Taemin? You know these two cuties who always wanted to protect you when you still were blind?" Grandpa Kang spoke and Seulgi suddenly remembered. "Oh! Yes, I know! Nini and Minie!" She chuckled, looking at Taemin. He had a smile on his lips but his eyes screamed something else. Seulgi looked away and stood up. "Uh, it was nice to meet you, Taemin. Grandpa, I will be going to my room if you don't mind-"

"Taemin moved to Seoul recently and he was asking if you could show him around, dear?" Grandpa Kang interrupted her. "Uh... Okay... Sure why not..." Seulgi rubbed her arm before she apologized and left upstairs to her room.

She closed the door behind her back, locking it. Her hands were shaking and Taemin's intense stares were still burning in her back. She waddled to her bed and tossed her body on the fluffy sheets. Seulgi hugged the bear that Sooyoung had given her when they were 10 and cuddled it, "I miss you. Please come back," she mumbled and closed her eyes. Not realizing how tired she was, she fell asleep.

<>

Jimin furiously knocked at the metal door to the basement when he finally arrived at the location Hoseok has texted him. It didn't take too long and the door slightly opened, Hoseok peaking his head out carefully. "Oh, it's just you. Come in." He stepped aside so Jimin could enter and the smaller quickly looked around. "Where is she?"

"She just fell asleep. We were playing video games all day long and she was tired of my winning." Hoseok bragged as they walked to the room where Sooyoung was sleeping. "Are you sure you won? You can't even hold a controller properly-"

"Okay I lost, shut up man," Hoseok whined and lightly punched Jimin's arm. Sooyoung, who woke up to Jimin's giggling, sat up in bed and rubbed her eyes. "What's wrong?" she yawned and looked at the two males standing at the door.

"Sooyoung," Jimin quickly approached her and sat down on the edge of her bed. "We have a problem." He sighed and waited for Sooyoung to wake up completely. "It's about Seulgi."

"Did something happen to her? I told you not to keep me here, she will notice! She will hurt herself somehow. After losing you, Jimin, she won't be able to lose me, too. Let me go-"

"No, Sooyoung it is not like that..." Jimin covered the girl's mouth and waited for her to calm down. "I met her. We actually became friends and she began trusting me too. It's about something else." Jimin gulped. "Someone sends her messages. And I think... I think it's him."

Hoseok and Sooyoung's eyes widened. "Jimin, are you sure? He doesn't know where we are... How can he..." Hoseok rubbed his face and walked to the window. Jimin shook his head. "You forgot that we are talking about Lee Taemin here. Don't you remember how he made us find Sooyoung?"

Sooyoung pulled her legs close to her chest and began crying silently. The memories of her being kidnapped and held in that dungeon were still making her shiver. "Jimin... You... You have to save Seulgi and Grandpa Kang... That guy is crazy... He... He will kill her.."

Jimin cupped Sooyoung's face and shook his head. "I won't even let him go near Seulgi. He won't be able to touch her. I am tired of hiding." He stood up and looked at Hoseok who seemed to be worried about Jimin's words. "I will find Taemin before he can find us."

"W-What are you going to do then..." Hoseok stepped closer to his friend and held his arm.

"We will see once I found him. Let's just hope for the best."