Zack Fair-April Fools(1)

A girlish scream catches the attention of every person in a 2 mile radius.Zack's bedroom door slams open with a mess of bubbles to follow,
"(Y/n),please tell me this wasn't you,please",Zack stands their in a towel around his waist,a single slender finger points to his bright green hair.Bitting back a laugh you say,"Nooo",draging out the 'o' with a smile, shaking your head,".. Of course not".Zack breaths threw his nose,"You think this is funny don't you?",he crosses his lean arms."Nooo",you hum as he strides,standing over your form on the couch,"Why would I dye my friends hair?",you laugh.He raises a brow,"Run"."Your not serious",you say watching his blue orbs narrow.

    (Moments later)

  "Zack come on, can't we talk about this?",you laugh running out the building with the male on your trail.He tries to fight off his own smile.

       (Happy April fools!I know its a day late but,the Easter Bunny came-wink wink-and can you believe no one tried to prank me?Yet then again I didn't really try to prank anyone either.I still hope your Easter/April Fools was fun.Yes I'm adding to this later,but can you just imagine Zack with green hair?I think it would be silly)