Sephiroth-Friend(1)

"Those people,with fake smiles and pity in their eyes,are not my friends!",you state facing the lean male,his sliver brow raises with your words,"If anything their frauds with deceiving lies!".Sephiroth stern features don't falter,"It would seem your anger is drawn to the wrong person",he informs,watching your back face him in defeat.

     "I'm sorry Sephiroth...it...it hurts..", you trail gripping a fist tightly to your chest oblivious to his form turning away as well."Its not your fault",the male clarifies drawing your attention,"..they should have never harmed you (Y/n)".You smile lightly,facing the sly man,"Isn't that a bit dramatic Sephiroth?".His slits of green glimpse back,"Not the slightest..",the male states holding your bright (yet slightly dull) gaze."I'm afraid my words do nothing to calm you",he claims taking a step,which you stop.

       Gripping his wrist you question,"Hey,where do you think your going?".Sephiroth blinks startled,a smirk rises on his perfectly structured  cheeks,"I have no use of a puppy",he states blankly with a chuckle."I ain't Zack",Your brows narrow annoyed,pulling his arm,"..and just because I'm alone doesn't mean you have to be".

      Sephiroth shrugs continuing on his way,"Alright,but remember I promise nothing".Your smile fades but stays,"better than nothing",your mind signs as you leave with the 1stClass solider.

          °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

         "What did I expect?",you ask your self watching the fire blaze higher around,engulfing the town,the screams had done now faded at his appearance."What did you expect?",Sephiroths gaze intense and frightening,sending chills up your spine.Dropping the weapon in your grasp,he turns to his backside,"Run if you can sweet (Y/n),I am a monster and that will do you no good".

       "SEPHIROTH!",you yell,tears stinging your cheeks,pleading within your self to chase after him,but you don't...

       ...it's to late he's gone.