Zidane-Innocent(1)

(This was a request, YAY!,I just hope this is what he/she was looking for.The person who requested will be anonymous because I did not ask permission to post name,But thank you again for requesting)

(n/n)-nick name
(y/n)-your name
             • \•\•\•\•\ •\•\•\•\•\•\ •\•\•\ •

          "Hey Zidane?",you call the young male,keeping your gaze straight as the sun sets over the horizon."Ya (Y/n)?", he asks,tail swing side to side, with a twitch every now and then."Do you think I'm a good person?",you question blankly earning his attention,surprised attention.

"Of Course Your A Good Person!",Zidane exclaims a bit to loudly and close,"Why ask?"."I don't know really..",you shrugged turning back to the sun,the theif sits back with a pout."Your always doing that",he claims head tilted,blonde bangs hide blue orbs from view,"..hiding things,why don't you talk to me".You shrug again,"I don't know".He signs,"Your a tease".Your brow raises turning to met his gaze,"What's a tease?". Zidane scratches his cheek,"You really don't know?",he asks a smirk plays on his lips."No,I don't,you better not be picking on me",you state making the young male fall back laughing."Gods (y/n)..", he trails,wiping a single tear,"Your so innocent,sometimes"."Really,because I'm not as perverted as you?",you ask dully leaning close to his features,the dawn reflects dramatically in those clear blue orbs(hold your ground girl).

    "Yes,actually~",he hums enjoying the inch between you two."Your wrong..",you hum back,watching him gulp as you come closer."I'm worse..", you whisper against his lips making shivers run up his spine.A light peck isn't what the blonde expected.

"Oh,you thought I was easy huh Zidane?",you laugh standing up,taking pride in his dumb-struck look,"Gotta get my heart first,lover boy",you wave with a smile.

  Watching you leave,Zidane shakes his locks to clear the spell that came over him."Well,I do like stealing..", he muses to him self,"Hey (Y/n),wait up!".The blonde jumps up,chasing after you,his tail curling slightly.(wink wink).

                 •°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

     Forgive me,I think he's a bit OC,I didn't mean to,hope its not bad tho'.Thank you for the request,and forgive me for taking so long,thanks for reading.