For the First Time (Shuu Sakamaki x Reader smut)

Nights like these were always sort of weird. He went through these phases of avoiding you entirely at random, and you never truly knew why until one night when you found him with his hand around his rather large erection, stroking it and groaning at a naughty picture of you, one that had been part of a dare years ago. You blushed wildly, thinking all copies of that photo had been disposed of, your hand covered your mouth as you gasped lightly, catching his attention. "Lewd woman, watching me like this, you shouldn't watch if you don't intend to help you know." He chuckled before biting his lip and looking you over. You suddenly felt the urge to fulfill his desires, having been with him for so long and not doing so was making you a bit guilty, and your feet moved towards him slowly until you stood before him, blushing madly.

Shuu looked up at your form before reaching out and pulling you on to the bed, his hands running down your sides before tearing your shirt off of your body, smirking at your bra clad chest. "I'll ravaged you all through the night darling." He growled, his arms reaching around your body to unclip the slightly lacy garment, his smirk going wider as your fully naked breasts came into his full view. You blushed but couldn't help but watch him as his pink lips latched around your left nipple, sucking lightly as your head fell back with a pleasured whimper. 

His fingers trailed across your right breast until it also reached your pert bud, pinching and rubbing at it until it was completely erect, moans that sounded suspiciously like his name leaving your lips over and over. He stopped after a few agonizingly wonderful minutes, his lips trailing down your stomach until he reached the edge of your pants, yanking them off harshly with a flourish as he tossed it across the room, both of you too occupied to care where they went. His fingers ran lightly over your hips, at the edge of your panties, pulling them down at a teasingly slow pace made to make you squirm for him just the way he liked.

 Your eyes traveled over his face as it began to slowly sink between your thighs, his lips kissing over your skin ever so slowly, before he suddenly gripped them tight, his lips diving against your swollen clit as his tongue began to enter you slowly. You'd never felt anything like this before, it was incredible what he could do to you. Soft mewls left your lips as you begged for him to keep going, your eyes half lidded as your hands reached for his soft blonde locks, your body shaking with need as you panted heavily, not used to the intense feeling. He continued to passionately eat you out for a while longer, his hands resting on your thighs which he would grip tighter as they squeezed around his head. Finally, he felt your walls contract around his tongue, and he heard your moans and whimpers get louder, escalating into screams of ecstasy as your sweet nectar filled his mouth. He lapped at you with a low groan, cleaning you of your delicious juices before he lifted his head, cum dripping down his chin as he smirked at you. Shivers went down your spine from just that simple glance, that smirk of his and the look in his eyes told you that there would be no sleep tonight.

Your hands hurried to remove any article of clothing on his body, wanting the burning in your core to be eased. He sat back, lazy as usual as he allowed you to undress him, and it wasn't surprising when he lifted your naked body onto his lap, leaving you a blushing mess, not knowing at all what you were doing. He chuckled at your expression, slowly guiding his erection to your entrance, allowing you to slip down on it with ease. It hurt, you knew it would but you hadn't expected it to hurt in the way it did. But as usual your sadistic lover held no mercy for you, bucking his hips upwards with a low growl and giving you absolutely no time to adjust to his length. You whimpered in pain before slowly it faded to pleasure, leaving you panting as you slowly began to bounce on his lap as though you had ridden him before and it was natural to you. Your breasts bounce with every little movement on his lap, his hips clashing against yours in blinding pleasure that left you breathless, the whole world faded and it was just the two of you, nothing else mattered. You felt another build up, but unlike when you had orgasmed to his mouth this one felt jarring, an incredible flurry of pleasure and love as it hit you hard. You screamed his name, gasping when you felt him continue to thrust, wanting him to reach his peak you bounced the best you could, panting heavily. You whimpered when he came, filling you up completely with his cum before you collapsed against his strong chest.

You were only given a short break before it went on to round 2 through 12.