She opened her mouth, about ready to yell at him when a thought popped into her mind. Instantly she closed it and formed her soft, pink mouth into a gentle smirk. If he wanted to play a game, then he wouldn’t be winning it. She placed her hands on his muscled chest and shifted her hips forward, closing the slight gap there. Her smirk grew into an almost-grin when she heard his breath catch.

“Now who’s the nervous one?” She murmured, while watching his clear eyes dance between her mouth and her eyes, she leaned forward and gently fanned her breath against his lips. Instantly, his arms were around her. She smiled, happy that she had gotten a reaction from him.  It’s time to turn it up a notch. She opened her mouth a little more and bit down, ever so slightly, on his plump bottom lip. Hearing his soft gasp at the disciplined bite, she moved her pelvis against his, just enough to evoke a slight moan. She had him. She had to just do one more thing to seal the deal. Pressing her mouth to his finally, he reacted quickly, as if he had been waiting for this moment the entire time that she was teasing him. Moving his hand up to her neck, he supported her head. She could feel herself slipping into the kiss, yearning to deepen it because the feel of his lips was almost too much to just take in a small amount of. Yet, she forced herself away from him long enough to press her mouth to his ear, unknowingly giving him access to her neck.

“Why don’t you listen to people?” She purred into his ears, halting his soft kisses to her neck. “Why do you push them, and taunt them and just piss with them in general?” He had lifted his head a few centimeters, but that was just enough for him to completely remove his mouth from her throat. He was still listening. “I might have nowhere to hide and nowhere to run to, but I’ve got you right where I want you.” She purred one last time in his ear. At this his head jerked up, however Sadie had been fully expecting it.

“Is this some kind of game with you?” He asked her, his voice thick with emotion. She smirked up at him. He had no idea what he did to her, but she could tell what she did to him.

***

“Is this some kind of sick fucking game to you?” He asked her again, this time his voice free from the emotion that had thickened it just seconds ago. He was getting impatient. It wasn’t his fault that what she did to him had such an effect and she acted like it meant nothing to her. Maybe he was wrong, maybe she was just like all the other girls. Only using him to get popular. Hey stupid, if that was the case then she wouldn’t have constantly been rejecting you. Oh, right.

“No, but it’s some kind of game with you. I know you Logan.” She smirked up at him. Goddamn it! Why does her smirk make me want to kiss it away? Am I becoming a girl all of a sudden? That’s what they would have in some teenaged girl’s fantasy love story. The girl would kiss the smirk off of the hot bad boy. No matter how attractive she looked like that though, could keep the anger from those last four words down. Him being Mr. Popular, people always thought that they knew him, but nobody did. Not even his so-called friends.

“You don’t know me.” He hissed, stepping away from her. He had to back up to clear his mind. Her proximity was getting to him, especially after with what having just happened still swirling around, fresh in his mind. She looked relieved for him to back up. Why would she be relieved to be away from me? She was as just into that kiss as I was.

Logan watched Sadie gather up her books that she had sat down at some point and head towards the door of the small study room.