(16) The 'Bad Side' Of San Fransokyo [Part 2]

Start from the beginning

You heard a lot of familiar voices talking.

Wait.. Hiro, Gogo, Wasabi, Honey and Fred?

What are they doing here?

Suddenly, Yokai, who was beside you, lifted a large red container [IDK] and looked down at them.

You saw as they look at Yokai and you with pure horror.

Then, Honey's phone flashed as she took a picture the both of you. Yokai growled and his fist tightened.

He threw the large red container at them and you screamed, "NO!"

You heard Wasabi's high pitched scream. It would have been funny if the atmosphere wasn't deadly.

Apparently they weren't crushed.

Baymax was supporting them with his arms and Hiro was looking at you with wide eyes.

You heard as the gang screamed, pulled Hiro's arm, got on the car while shoving Baymax and bid goodbyes at the both of you.

Your heart tightened.

Hiro knew who you were.

He knew that voice of yours.

You watched as Yokai chased behind them. You felt your lips quiver.

You got down to the ground and took your mask off, crushing it with your foot.

You ran.

You ran towards the forbidden side.

It was for the best.

* * *

You opened the curtains as your (H/c) with (F/c) tips flied with the wind.

The parlor was quite quiet due to night time.

You grinned as you saw her sweeping the floor while humming a tune.

"Alyssa!" You squealed.

She looked up from her sweeping and looked at you, a grin forming in her face as she ran towards you and gave you a bear hug, her unusual green with purple hair hitting you on the face as you hugged back, smiling.

"(Y/n)!" Alysa squealed back, hugging you tighter.
Then she let go, a grin still on her face.

"What brings you here?" The 13-year-old asked as she eyed you happily with her bright grey eyes.

"I want you.. To give me a makeover." You flipped your hair dramatically as you both burst into giggles.

"Oh! You turned your hair to (H/c)!" She said surprised as she held a small portion on your hair.

You shrugged.

"I just wanna fit there.. You know.. Be one with them.." You muttered.

"But that's why I came here. To change that." You grinned as she smiles back.

* * *