"Well if the prophecy has been recurring for centuries and centuries, there must be information on it somewhere. Someone must know what's supposed to happen; one of the elders perhaps."

Kyle sounded hopeful but unfortunately, it crumbled by the end of Hema's intrusion, "I'm sorry Kyle. The only people that know of the prophecy are Adonis, the black wolf and apparently Anessa. These are the three most important pieces to this prophecy and they are the only ones that no of what's supposed to happen until the prophecy reach its peak."

"Adonis hardly remembers anything though and so does his wolf."

"They only remember with time, Kyle. The Moon Goddess had mentioned that the black wolf is almost the first one to remember, probably a few months before the others or possibly even a year. The prophecy was supposed to unfold the first time; the black wolf had something planned a while in advance and then the cycle just keeps repeating."

This made two people in the room even more befuddled. The other just slightly smiled as the other two watched Hema with hopeful eyes and begged her to continue.

"I had a dream about this and I hardly remember but I am certain about this one thing though; Adonis dies and when he does, his body is supposed to float to the moon and then his body begins to gradually disappear before his presence can be felt by everyone single wolf in the world. He is supposed to sit in his throne in the sky has the King of all wolves alongside his mate; the Queen."

"So Anessa dies too?" Kyle didn't want to know the answer but the other two in the room were rather curious of the answer that Hema had to offer.

"No, she has the choice of whether she wants to rule on Earth by herself or in the sky alongside him. This hasn't happened once though; the black wolf always finds a loop hole somewhere and tears it open. This time the Moon Goddess has reassured me that something different will finally happen."

'Something different?' Brian was lost in his own thoughts as he wondered about what Hema could be talking about.

"That's all she told me. I hope this is what we need to know before we can save her; we need Anessa."

"I agree. Adonis, have you been feeling any pain lately? From the beatings?" Kyle was disgusted by the words that rolled off his tongue as he spoke.

"No, I think she's healed by now. I can feel her."

"Brian, I-"As Kyle whipped around, Brian was nowhere in sight.

"Where did he run off to?" Adonis shrugged as Kyle wore a look of curiousity for a short period of time.

"Come on, we need to figure out more about this prophecy."

"We have some reading to do."

...

"It seems as though the Moon Goddess and her friends are trying to change the 'Great' prophecy that has never seemed to be fulfilled for the past couple of centuries." He had a sinister smile engraved on his features.

"What are you talking about?"

"You barely remember anything. Always the last one to remember but yet you always had the ultimate power at your fingertips. Any choice you made could have impacted the world; for good or for worse."

"I guess I was right when I picked Adonis." Her voice was strong-willed.

"Adonis never wins this battle; he's always the first die before his time." Seth laughed.

"Maybe this time something will change; I know it will." Seth twisted his head and walked closer towards her.

"Is that actually you speaking or is it the voice in your head?" Anessa smirked.

"Aren't we the same person?"

"Where'd all this astonishing confidence appear from? Weren't you the same girl that cowered into the wall whenever I would step foot into this cell?"

The look in Anessa's eyes didn't falter, "I guess I just forgot who I am." Seth was amused.

"And who is that?"

"The Ruthless She Wolf."

---

What do you guys think?

We're getting closer and closer to the end of the first book! I am not sure how many books I want to write yet but I do know that I am writing a series.

STAY TUNED!

Please smash that vote button and destroy your keyboard whilst typing a comment.