Revelations

• Gewidmet Sofia Levine

Soooo here's another chapter! I hope you like it! And I'm sorry that those last chapters weren't about AdamTina, but now it would be more about them.. xD Love y'all! <3 -Jane

"Yes Justin, Yes I'll marry you! " When Sofia said those words, Justin grinned from ear to ear. Then she leaned closer to him and they kissed.
When they broke apart, Justin slid the ring onto her finger and said: “I can’t wait for our wedding Mrs. Timberlake!”
Sofia just smiled and said: “Mr. Timberlake, the feeling is mutual. I can’t wait either.”
 Then they kissed again. “I love you Justin.” she said when she caressed his cheek.
 “I love you too Sofia.” He smiled at her. “But you have to get up, because we have to go to your brother’s birthday party.”Justin said.

Sofia just nodded, then stood up and walked to the bathroom.
After she prepared herself, they ate their breakfast and waited for some hours to go to Adam’s. 

* ADAM AND CHRISTINA’S HOUSE, THE SAME MORNING*

Christina woke up Adam with soft kisses on his lips.
 When he opened his eyes, she smiled at him.
“Good morning sleepy head.” She said.
Adam looked at her and smirked.
 “Good morning baby.” Then he kissed her.
 When they released, Christina looked at him and said: “Happy birthday baby!”
Adam looked at her and smiled.
“ It’s my birthday? Oh then Happy Birthday to me…” He started singing and he earned a chuckle from his fiancée.
Before Christina could react to it, Adam’s phone rang.
It was his assistant:
“Hello?”
Adam said groggily.
“Hi Adam, sorry to disturb, but I have great news for you!”
“Yeah?”
“So you know that People‘s magazine: Sexiest Man Alive thing right?”
“Spill it out man, because I don’t have time for this!”
Adam said.
“So I called to inform you, that they choose you to be the Sexiest Man Alive.” His assistant finished.
“Really? Thanks George.”and with that Adam ended the call.
“Who was it?” Christina asked as she brought him closer to her and hugged him tightly.
 Adam was rubbing her belly and said: “It was just George. He called me that I was choosen as People’s magazine ‘Sexiest Man Alive’.” He finished.
 Christina looked at him and then burst out laughing.
 “What? Is that real? You’re not joking, right?” she asked.
Adam looked at her and frowned.
“I’m not joking babe, and by the way thanks for the support.” He said and when he  was about to stood up, Christina grabbed his arm and pulled him back to her.
 “Sorry babe.I was just joking. You know that for me you’ve always been the sexiest man alive, and now the whole world knows it too.” Christina said and then kissed him.
“Good, because if you wouldn’t say that I would’ve been upset.” Then he kissed her again.
 “I love you baby.” He kissed her.
”I love you too babe.” She deepened the kiss and Adam pulled away just to say: “Morning birthday sex ?I think  Yes!”
 The he kissed her and they celebrated his award and his birthday.

*LATER THAT DAY*

Adam was helping Christina with the dinner, when the doorbell rang.
 Adam looked at Christina and he quickly pecked her on the lips.
”I got it.” then he went to open the door.
It was Blake, Ceelo, Shakira, Usher, Carson, Justin and Sofia.
He greeted them and then they all went inside.
“So, how’s the birthday boy doing?” Blake asked in him country accent.
Before Adam could answer, Jane ran towards him and shouted: “DADDY!!Mommy is chasing me!!” Adam looked at his daughter and then started laughing when he saw Christina running towards them.
“Babe? You know that you can’t run when you’re pregnant, right? “Adam looked at her. Christina just walked to him and stood on her tiptoes and gave him a kiss on his cheek.
 “I know and I’m sorry. “Then she looked at their guests and greeted them .
Then they all went to the kitchen and ate dinner, then they all went to the living room and talked for a bit.
”Mommy, I’m tired.” Jane yawned.
 Christina looked at the clock on the wall and said: “It’s late for you baby, so c’mon I’ll tuck you in.” Then she walked with Jane to her room.
“So, how’s Christina doing? “ Ceelo asked.
 Adam smiled and said: “She’s good. Sometimes she forgets that she’s pregnant.” Then he looked at Sofia and said: “You’re here for hours now and you didn’t even bother to hug your own brother?” Sofia just laughed and then walked towards him and hugged him.
“You know that I can’t resist my brother’s hug, right?”she asked.
Adam looked at her and smiled.
 Then he sat down and before Sofia could go back to Justin, he grabbed her hand and said: “Why don’t you sit next to me?”he pouted.
 Sofia laughed and then sat next to him and Adam wrapped his arms around her protectively. “That’s my girl.” He said.
 Sofia just laughed.
 Finally Christina came back downstairs and she raised her eyebrow at the sight of them.
 “Now that Sofia has my spot, where should I sit now?” Christina joked.
Adam looked at her and said to Sofia: “Sorry for that, but it looks like Mrs. Soon to be Levine wants her sitting spot back.”
Sofia just giggled and then said: “Then I’ll go.”
 “Okay Mrs. Timberlake.”
Adam teased. Sofia, now next to Justin, asked: “How do you know that I’m engaged?”
 Adam just looked at her and then said: “Well, your fiancé called me yesterday.”
Then he pulled Christina onto his lap and kissed her.
 Then they talked for an hour or so.
But the Christina and Sofia went to grab something from the kitchen.
After a while they returned with a birthday cake.
The lights were dimmed and Christina started singing: ‘Happy Birthday to you.. happy birthday dear Adam!’ then Adam looked at the cake and smiled.
It was a photo of him Christina and Jane.
 It was beautiful.
Then Christina said: “Make a wish and blow the candles, babe.” And Adam did so.
Everyone cheered. Then Christina kissed him.
“Happy birthday, honey. “ Adam just grinned and said: “Well, thank you baby.”
Then it was time for gifts.
First gift was obviously from Christina.
 She handed it to him and said: “Open it.”
He opened it and laughed at what he saw.
 It was a t shirt with a text: ‘Christina’s Levine property.’
 Adam looked at Christina and asked, still laughing: “Really?”
 Christina just looked at him and nodded.
”I’m not Mrs. Levine yet, but I want the whole word to know that you’re mine and no one else’s. “ she winked.
Adam looked at her and then leaned closer to her and kissed her.
Then he opened the other gifts and they  continued to celebrate his birthday.

*NEXT DAY AT CHRISTINA’S DOCTOR OFFICE*

Christina was 4 months pregnant and today she went to an ultrasound, to find out the gender of the baby.
 Sofia went with her too, because it was her first doctor’s appointment as a pregnant and she wanted Christina to be there with her.
 But Adam was also there, to support them, but Justin wasn’t there, because he had an important meeting.
 So it was now 2pm and they were waiting in the waiting room.
 Once the nurse called Christina’s name, she gripped Adam’s arm, and  then they went into the room.
Christina laid on the bed and Adam stood next to her, holding her hand.
 The doctor poured some gel onto Christina’s stomach and then she looked at the screen and then turned to the couple.
“Do you want to know the gender?” Adam and Christina both nodded, so the doctor continued: “Congratulations guys, you’re having a baby boy.”
Then the doctor went to print some pictures for them.
 Christina looked at Adam and said: “It’s a boy. OMG Adam! We’re having a boy!” Christina started crying.
Adam looked at her and then kissed her, their tears mixing up.
 “I love you Chris.”
“I love you too Adam.”

 Then the doctor came and handed them the pictures and then Christina asked her: “Do you mind if we stay here with Sofia?”
“It’s okay with me.” The doctor answered.
 Then Sofia laid and the doctor poured some gel onto her stomach as well and then looked at the screen.
After a while the doctor said: “Everything is good. The babies have a strong heartbeat…” Sofia looked at Adam and Christina and smiled, but then she looked at the doctor.
 “Excuse me? Did you say babies?”
The doctor just smiled and said: “Oh sorry. Congratulations Ms. Levine, you’re having twins.”