"zayn went out and never came back" niall said. about 3 weeks ago some of the boys moved into rooms toether so management didnt have to pay much. harry and louis, niall and zayn, and liam alone. he offered to move in with me but i denied it. i didnt want any trouble and i can pay rent on my own. after checking how much i have in the bank, i think i have more than the boys combinde.

"and were all comming because we want to"

"fine but if you atract fans im gonna say i told you so" we flew into fits of laughter before heading out

"we will pick you up after school as well, because were going to need your car" louis said as we jumped into my BMW.

"without asking! ok fine." i said sticking the key in and turning the engine on and the radio. my favorite boys were on! they started bouncing and singing along.

"GUYS WHY CAN I HEAR DOUBLE OF YOU SINGING!" i yelled

"'COZ THATS WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL!" harry sang. i couldnt help but giggle.

as we pulled up into the schools parking lot, louis, who was sitting next to me, grabbed my hand. "good luck love"

"why do i need luck?"

"everyone knows now your rolling with one direction!" niall said i looked into the rear view mirror and put an eye on niall.

"and with lily" lou said that, eye still on niall. his face went from happy to the total oppisite.

"Niall, i will do my best to help you out mate!"  i said

he gave a sad smile."thanks nat. it means alot"

"love you guys. bye." i said jumping out louis as well sense he was driving next. he slipped on his signaure benie and glasses to switch with me. as we crossed paths i handed him the key. he handed me my books and gave me a hug. "dont get into alot of trouble love" he said

"have you met me! its impossible. i give it 5 minutes before your comming back here to get me because lily and i had a fist fight."

"please, love just dont" he gave me a kiss on the temple and pulled away, and we headed are seperate ways. i looked into my bag to find that lou had put his black benie and brown glasses in it. i rolled my eyes and slid them on.

"hey babe, you cheating on me already!" a guy came up and slid his arm around me. i blinked and rubbed my eyes as soon as a familiar person came up on the other side. Stan?

"uh do i know you?" i stopped walking as we reached the front door.

"babe you dont remember me? im Mathew common you have to remeber me! you told me you would go on a date with me over the summer but never did. even though im stan's best friend, 'cos he alowed it.

"oh really? sorry i dont remeber"

"common babe!" stan said "where have you been for the past 2 months anyway"

"home sick" i said. it was true because i was still healing from the crash.

"well in the news it looked like you were hanging with you 5 new boyfriends" Mathew said

"Well she wasnt" Lily came out of no where giving som atititude.

"Lily?" i couldnt help but hug her. she was the only one i sort of really know. i was happt yo see her. she hugged me back.

"Matt back off you know she lost her memory, stanley you too. so stop trying to play her. its not cool."

"yeahh when why are you backing her up. i thought you werent friends anymore" stan said