Ch. 9-Big Crazy Night

We all just stood there, until Logan's phone rang.
"It's Gustavo. Great." he said in a sarcastic tone.

"DOOOGS" he yelled so loudly that Logan had to yank the phone away from his ear and all the guys stood straighter.

"Yeah?" Logan asked nervously.

"I need all of you down here now! Griffin wants you to perform NOW!!" He said. We all took a deep breath and sighed in relief. Gustavo doesn't know yet!
"Oh, and you can bring Bella!" we heard Kelly say through the phone. We all looked at eachother again. Dang it!

"Ok, we are on our way" Logan said and hung up.

"Nice to meet you Bella!" a tall, brown-haired guy said as he walked towards me and did some weird thing with his hands in front if his face.

"Oh, nice to meet you to... "

"James, my name is James" he said.

"James!" I said.

"Leave the poor girl alone" Kendall said.

"Bella, this is Carlos, James and you know Kendall" Logan said as kendall waved. I waved back.

"Ok! We need to get going before Gustavo yells at us again" Kendall said and they walked out, leaving Logan and I.

"I'm sorry" he mouthed.

"I know" I mouthed and we walked out. We walked through the lobby. I had my arms crossed and walked between Kendall and Logan. This is going to be crazy.

When we got to their studio, everyone got out, except me and Logan.
"Are you alright?" Logan asked me, bringing me out of a daze.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's just... "

"Crazy? yeah I know. "

"Yeah"

"well, let's go in to our pre-album release party, and lets have fun and get this off of our minds." he said. I laughed.

"Alright!" I said as he held out his hand and helped me out of the car.

We walked in and everybody stopped and stared at us. "Um," we looked at eachother, "this is Bella!" Logan said.

"Hi" I said and waved a small wave.

"Hi!" everyone said.

Everyone was cool with it. They were super nice and welcoming! Like a family! Griffin was super excited! I guess it is good for his business or whatever. Logan was by my side the whole time making sure I was alright and didn't get too overwhelmed. He's so sweet!

"Dogs," Gustavo said walking up to us and the guys. "time to perform."

"Alright" they all said and went to the stage. Logan gave me a kiss on the cheek, then joined them.

"Lady's and Businessmen, I give you Big Time Rush!" Kelly and Gustavo said.

"WHOOOO!!!!" everyone cheered. I laughed and did the same.

Oh, it's gonna be a big night
We're gonna have a good time
It's gonna be a big big big big big big night,

One, two, three, all my boys and girls
We gonna party like it's the end of the world
Lets get it started (hey!)
Started (hey!)
Started (hey!)
Whoa oh

Waitin' all week and it's Friday night
We're gonna get dressed up
For the time of our lives
Let's get it started (hey!)
Started (hey!)

'Cause I've been feeling down, down, down
I need a pick me up
Round round round
I wanna spin it up
Loud loud loud
DJ take me away

Oh oh
It's gonna be a big night
We're gonna have a good time
It's gonna be a big big big big big big night
Oh oh
It's gonna be a big night
We gonna have a good time
It's gonna be a big big big big big big night

It's been a long week, been working overtime
I need a hot beat
To get this party right
I'm on another level
Turn up the bass and treble
Turn it up turn it up turn it up

'Cause I been feeling down down down
I need a pick me up
Round round round
I wanna spin it up
Loud loud loud
DJ take me away

Oh
It's gonna be a big night
We're gonna have a good time
It's gonna be a big big big big big big night
Oh oh
It's gonna be a big night
We're gonna have a good time
It's gonna be a big big big big big big night

One, two, three call my boys and girls
We gonna party like it's the end of the world
Let's get it started
Started
Started
Started
Lets go!
One, two, three all my boys and girls
We're gonna party like its the end of the world
Let's get it started
Started
Started
Started
It's gonna be a big night!

Oh
It's gonna be a big night
We're gonna have a good time
It's gonna be a big big big big big big night
Oh oh
It's gonna be a big night
We're gonna have a good time
It's gonna be a big big big big big big night

They all sang. They sounded so good!! When they finished, everyone cheered! I clapped! Logan looked at me, then winked. We laughed. He walked over to me.
"That was really good!" I said.

"Thanks!" The guys said coming over to us. Logan and I chuckled.

After the party was over, everyone left the studio except the guys, Kelly, Gustavo, and me.
"Good jobs tonight dogs." Gustavo said.
"Yeah it was great!" Kelly said.

"Bravo!" Griffin said, coming up behind us and making everyone jump. "And, Logan, Bella." he said while giving us a thumbs up. Logan rolled his eyes and I looked down, blushing.

"Well, I guess I should take you home" Logan said.

"Yeah" I said. He stood up and reached his hand out to me. I grabbed it and stood up.

"It was nice to meet you, Bella!" Kelly said.
"It was nice to meet all of y'all!" I said then we walked out to his car.

He drove me home and walked me up to my door.
"I had a great time, besides, you know" I said laughing.

"yeah" he laughed "I'm still trying to get used to it myself. I should have known." he said.

"No it fine. It's... " I paused "cute!" I said feeling my face heat up. He laughed.

"Your know, you look cute when you blush. " I blushed harder and he laughed.

"Stop it." I said looking up at him and pushing him. We looked at eachother. We leaned in.

*Ring Ring*
"You have to be kidding" he said frustrated. He sent the call to voicemail. I laughed. Then I remembered I had his jacket still on.
"Oh here." I said as I was starting to take his jacket off. He stopped me. "No, keep it." he said.

"oh, okay!" I said with a smile. "Goodnight!" I said and gave him and kiss on the cheek then opened my door.

"Goodnight!" I heard him say as I shut the door. I watched from the window as I saw him get back in his car and drive off. I put my purse on the table and then leaned against the wall, sitting on the ground. He is incredible! Then I noticed the notification light flashing on my phone. I turned it on to find hundreds of notifications. Oh, boy. Most of them were from Spencer.

10 missed calls and a lot of missed texts.

"Bella, oh my gosh!!"

"Wow!"

"Answer you phone!!!!"

"what happened?!"

"CALL ME!!!!"

I rolled my eyes and texted her back.
"I'll tell you tomorrow, I'm exhausted." I sent. "This was gonna be fun" I said sarcastically to myself.