Ch. 5-Wishful thinking

I told Spencer everything that happened, plus what had happened the day that I first met him.
"Wow" she said.

"I know. Crazy right?"

"That's so cute, how he stood up for you when he didn't even know you."
I smiled. "I wish I could find a man like that." she said. I laughed.

"I promise one day. I'll at least find you someone!"

"Yay!" she exclaimed. "Oh, one last thing"

"Yeah?"

"Was he a good kisser" she said with a smirk.

I hit her with my towel.
"Even if I said yes, that doesn't count as our first kiss."

"So was that a yes?" I glared at her.
"A definite yes!!!" she said jumping up and down with the biggest grin on her face. I hit her with my towel again and we laughed.

After a hour and a half of clean up, we locked up the shop and headed home. When I got home I was tired, so I put my phone on my side table by my bed and went to take a quick shower. After I was done I went to my bedroom and laid down under my covers. I picked up my phone and noticed a new message.

"Hope you made it home safe. Goodnight! Sweet dreams!
-Logan"
I smiled at the text.

"Goodnight! Sweet dreams!
-Bella😊" I replied. Then I put my phone back on the table and tried to go to sleep. After about 20 minutes of tossing and turning, I finally fell asleep.

*Dream
I was at the pier with Logan. We played several of the games. He won me a HUGE teddy bear! We went to get ice cream, then walked and watched the beautiful sunset. The sky was so pretty! It was as if someone took paint brushes and stroked every color perfectly!
"Thank you! I had an amazing night!" I said.
"Me too!" he said. He turned around and grabbed my hands. I sat the teddy bear down. "Bella... "

"Yeah?"

He looked down at our hands then back at my face. He was blushing, and by now I could feel my face starting to turn a soft red. He brushed back a strand of my hair that was blowing in my face due to the slight breeze. Then he started to lean in. I closed my eyes waiting for our lips to touch. Leaning in closer, closer....

RING RING
It was my alarm. Really, you just had to go off and wake me up right then? Well, I guess I better get up, I won't be able to go back to sleep anyways. Ughhhhhh
I got up and got ready for church. Got dressed, brushed my hair, made a healthy breakfast, and brushed my teeth. I was ready to go!

After church was over, I grabbed my Bible and stuff, then headed towards the door. As I was opening the door, someone else opened it at the same time.
"Oh, sorry, haha" I looked up. "Logan?" "Bella?" we said at the same time. "I didn't know you went here? I've never seen you here?" I said.

"Yeah, I came with my friend." he said pointing to a blonde-haired guy. He looks familiar, I've seen him here before.

"Oh, well I'm glad you came!" I said while smiling. He smiled back. I looked down, feeling my face turning red.

"Well, what are you going you doing now?" he asked me.

"I'm not sure. I don't have anything planned."

"Well, I'm sure Kendall wouldn't mind if I ditched him for a bit" he said and laughed. "You up for lunch?"

"Um, sure!" I said.

"Great!"

We went out for lunch and talked a bit, then I went back to my house. What am I thinking? Letting this guy that I sorta, barely know distract me from everything I know. But he's adorable... Stop it Bella!!!! What if he's just using you. Don't let him get to you. All these thoughts were running through my head. I just need some rest. I laid on my bed and drifted off to sleep.