46.

Justine Indira Skyers-1995
Manhattan, New York, America

It was couple of days since I was going on tour but I felt like I needed to write since a lot of things have been on my mind lately. Like I've kind of gotten back with DeVante, but I'm just looking if we are going to have a future together, I just hope we won't have any shit like that happen to us again. All couples aren't perfect but the shit that me and DeVante hi through is crazy. I just hope God sends me some type of sign if our relationship starts to get out of hand.

Anyways I was busy in the studio and I saw some people that were smartly dressed, apparently waiting to see me.

'Yo' who these people?' I asked my assistant

'These are people from Def Jam' she said

'Def Jam?' I said 'what the hell they want me for?'

'Well they are here to see you so why don't you go and find out' she smart mouthed me

Urghhh I can't deal with her smart mouthing shit!

I went into the room the people were in and I put on a fake smile, so I didn't come across rude.

'Hello Miss Skyers' the white man said 'My name is Frederick Jay but I go by the name Rick Rubin and I'm the founder of Def Jam along side Russel Simmons'

I swear inside I wanted to be like...okay...and your point is....? But I still had the look that I was interested but I really wasn't.

I swear Frederick...Rick...whatever the hell his name was, was getting on my damn nerves. Like he was forever talking and I saw he had paper in his hands and I was more concerned about the papers then his stank coffee breath that was literally burning my nose hairs. The black man, I think his name is Russel, looked like he wanted to get to the point. Couldn't blame old man though, he looked as if he was getting tired.

'Aight, I don't wanna sound rude but can we get to the point now?' I asked

He glared at me but I brushed it off as he started handling with the papers in his hands.

Finally!

'We've seen that you are signed to Uptown Records and Death Row-'

'I'm not signed to Death Row anymore' I interrupted him

'Okay but we see that you've got amazing talent and we want you to be signed to our label'

'Isn't Def Jam in LA?'

'Yes it is' he smiled

Questions running through my mind as I was thinking if it was a good idea for me to go back to LA. It's really sad how I'm scared to go back there because Suge is now let loose. I'm not sure if going back is a good idea. I feel like I could be risking my life if I could go back. It's funny at the fact DeVante told me not to associate myself around Suge but because I was too stubborn to listen to him, I had to learn the hard way.

I looked at the papers that he handed out to me and I looked at them still thinking if I should take this step.

I felt my hands get wet a little bit and I began to feel sick, I felt like throwing up. My eyes were starting to burn as I realised my eyes were beginning to get glossy. I knew I couldn't turn this offer down. I can't stay in New York forever because of a man that destroyed most of me. He broke all my walls and now I feel like I'm useless. I feel like the strength I had, has gone and I'm as weak as I little baby. Just how DeVante felt, when his manhood was taken away because grown men around his age set him up. His strength was taken away and he thought he gained it back by being aggressive to me.

My eyes got even glossier and I had to take a moment outside the room.

I walked out quickly into another room and locked myself in there for a good five minutes. I cried so hard, I didn't even care if people heard me.

What the hell am I going to do?

Guys check out my new book 90's Tales. You never know, your favourite 90's crush might be on there....